Starting a personalised chocolate business

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Muhammad Adam, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Muhammad Adam

Muhammad Adam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello all

I'm thinking of starting up a business from my office personalising chocolates. The ones I'm referring to are the square small ones used at weddings at hotels or other special occasions which come in a variety of wrapper colours and have different messages written. I've attached a photo of the ones I'm referring to and by the way I'm In the U.K. Trouble is I can't seem to find out how they're printed. Do you require a special machine or printer for that? I know there are ways for doing it at home but that doesn't look professional. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Attached Files:

2. Austin Sparrow

Austin Sparrow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are specific machines for producing chocolates. You can google it.

3. Muhammad Adam

Muhammad Adam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you any idea which machines are available in the uk? I'm specifically after machines which can print the personalised wrappers as the chocolates may be available to buy separately thanks

4. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is good idea which you have shared with us, so you should contact with machine provider which provides complete training for chocolates manufacturer. You can search on Google to find out the list of chocolates machine providers.

5. Austin Sparrow

Austin Sparrow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do not think there are machines available exactly in the UK. I think you are going to order from abroad.

6. Aaron Harden

Aaron Harden
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The foil printing you are looking at can be done by most any printer. Of course you are looking for a custom cut to make them the right size for packaging. A high volume place would print on reels but you are small volume so printing on A4 and cutting to size is your approach. Just contact a local online print shop and they should be able to give you a quote. I think you could use a glue gun or other adhesive applied after the fact.

• Like Like x 1
    #6 Aaron Harden, Nov 28, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2018