Starting a business as a teen...help!!!?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by expressbms0, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Nessem Degen

Nessem Degen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Find a business partner, a person you trust 100%.
    You motivation is clear and good, allot of things will come out of it. Good things.
    You are you yes but that will not hinder your advocacy to help.

Time Management + Product knowledge + Love for the Craft.

2. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@OP. How's the idea coming along? Hope you can get back to us and give us an update. I love success stories and just anything that includes hard work and dedication. It would be nice to hear yours!

3. Amy2016

Amy2016
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Etsy is a good place for you to start and Storenvy is another marketplace you want to try. You can transfer you list from Etsy to Storenvy easily. So you don't have to spend a lost of effort to have your store on both of them.

4. Lara562

Lara562
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey there. It's really a nice plan. I've got just the right thing for you. I recently came across this infographic that talks about the best online business. http://blog.distributel.ca/best-online-businesses/ I came across this while I was searching for some online business options for myself. I never did know that drop shipping could also be a good option for online business. However, the second option looks fine for you. Etsy could be one great option for you to sell your crafts.

5. michaelandy

michaelandy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's really a great decision by you at such an age. You are having a nice online business idea but you need some proper business planning which will help you to setup your business. Design and build your business website which is the most important factors to get customers for an online business.

#25 michaelandy, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2017
  6. MahaKarthi

MahaKarthi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should have the support of established entrepreneurs so as to get the guidance. There is a rule for the age limit for commencing business and till then you cannot transact directly.

7. MahaKarthi

MahaKarthi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That is a great one to start your business for some good reason. To start with, as not much of the people know about your product, get help of other commercial sites. There are many online shopping sites which can help you by adding your product for sales. After getting some good number of customers you can do it by yourself.