Software recommendations needed for new business

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by Shawndalyn Myers, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Shawndalyn Myers

Shawndalyn Myers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all! I'm new here and currently own and operate a successful national eCommerce company. We are now getting ready to start a local brick and mortar store under a different entity. The issue I have right now is finding a software that will fit our needs. There are multiple different aspects of the company and will need the software to be able to handle it in it's entirety without switching back and forth between programs based on what is being done. Below are the different things that we will need to do and any help or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

1. There will be a store front so a POS system will be required

2. We will be offering simulator experiences and will need a scheduling system
    a. The scheduling system will need to be something that will tie into our website so that customers can visit our website and schedule their own time slot.
    b. The scheduling system will need to also be used by the person operating the POS system to schedule time slots from phone calls and walk-ins.
    c. The scheduling system will need to allow for deposit payments to be accepted via website and in-house scheduling

3. We will be offering a limited number of monthly memberships for the simulator experience and will need the software to allow for recurring billing and automatic payment.

4. A plus to all of this would be for it to be cloud-based so that I can access the system from anywhere.

5. An integration into Quickbooks Online would also be ideal.

I know this is a quite a bit to be looking for in one software and I may have to have it custom built. Any recommendations on who to go to for a custom built software would be awesome.

2. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are right but what you want to ask exactly?

3. overcast

overcast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

POS company gives their own in house software to you. And they usually have subscription system. You can also check out open source options that supports your POS device. So the best bet for you is to discuss with the company that sells the POS software and they can show you the pointers for quickbooks and other integrations too.