Small Business Accounting Software for multi-State

Discussion in 'Accounting and Taxes' started by DZiegler, Jan 1, 2018.

1. DZiegler

DZiegler
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello.

Now that I have customers in multiple states (and I hope soon multiple countries) I know I have to collect the appropriate sales tax and such. I'm looking for good, "I don't have to be an accountant", financial software.

Anyone with multi-state sales history who could give me recommendations on software packages that eased the sales tax here, inventory tax there... reporting -- I would be grateful.

Thanks.

2. Janet Waston

Janet Waston
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Small Business Accounting Software for multi-State
    1. FinancialForce Accounting - The product seamlessly integrates with Salesforce CRM, enabling users to work with the use of a singular platform, resulting in an efficient and consistent financial system. Aside from having a multidimensional chart of accounts, the app supports multi-company and multi-currency transactions.
    2. QuickBooks - Being a leader in the field of Tax software and QuickBooks hosting solutions, we have got world-class IT infrastructure and a professional team with rich expertise in hosting QuickBooks on the cloud.
    3. Zoho Books - Zoho Books is a smart accounting solution designed to manage small businesses’ cash flow and finances.

3. Jay Thomas

Jay Thomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

QuickBooks is fine and Zoho is as well. If your business needs accounting tools that can easily integrate with every aspect of operations, semilimes is new, but they're developing some powerful accounting software tools.