SEO optimization is very hard task

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by jamesjennifer, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Jessica Thomson

Jessica Thomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes quality links and content both matters but in relevant field as well, google now more focus on a relevancy of your link and content

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start one. Any business that has a website, and wants more traffic, should have a blog. The purpose of the blog, however, is to educate potential visitors, and to share knowledge with potential visitors on various social media websites, and other related websites. Links should be treated as a bonus that comes with the blog post or article. Of course, readers of the blog can follow those links, too, if they wish.

3. hrishivardhan

hrishivardhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think one should create a good blent of the quality content and the quality content for the best performance in the search engines. since I know google is making himself smarter day by day. we should also focus on the quality and that will give us very good result for sure. what I believe is don't relay on one strategy you should always try something new in both content and link building.

4. Elegant_Designs

Elegant_Designs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both are equally important as without good content, websites with authority will never want to link or mention your site. Thus not getting good links to rank your website up

5. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The thing is that you need to earn backlinks and not post articles to gain backlinks. I see this a lot with all the publishers around these days. Also try to include video as a strategy in your marketing and I am sure you will see the difference.

6. Tedel

Tedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree. SEO is easy. The main problem I see online is that there are many, many people who think they know SEO when they don't have a clue of what they are talking about.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We have actually seen some of them here on BAF. Of course, when we do, we correct them so that members do not go down the wrong path. What you may also see is people who have used a technique that is not acceptable and have found that it worked for them. They then recommend others use the technique, without thinking about the long term effects. Sometimes a technique will give a website a temporary boost, but is not sustainable long term, or they get way with using a "black hat" technique, and it works because Google hasn't caught them yet. Or, they use a technique in a way that lets them hide what they are doing - if you have to hide what you ae doing, why do it? Of course, when it blows up in their face, it's too late for those who have followed their "advice".

8. Seren Mckay

Seren Mckay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No. SEO is not very hard task.
    But you need to work on it daily, you need to be updated, you need to be active.
    Make focus on your target and watch you competitors, what they perform.
    Coming to answer..
    Now after Updated google algorithms its hard to more focus on back-linking, and we cannot assume in future back-links are most important factor for ranking.
    Yes Content is always king, Google algorithms more focusing on quality content.

Thank you

9. Cyclone Hosting

Cyclone Hosting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    SEO is very hard in nature if not completely sure of how to do it. You need to check on what the most popular search terms are and need to put them in your meta tags. SEO should be done probably every 3-4 weeks. What also is a good thing to do is to get your alexa ranking up. The higher you rank in alexa, the higher you will rank in your search engines. Hope this helps you, any questions let me know :)

Dennis

10. gainfromhere

gainfromhere
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know its very hard task but once you learn the tricks of SEO, you will get results easily. According to me quality content must be first priority. Quality backlinks matter but its secondary things.

11. codetheos

codetheos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Other ppl described the process - I'd stress the importance of tools, like Polistionly, serplab or other keyword ranking tool - this will give you an evidence-based theory of what actually works for a given website. Otherwise you're doing it on a hunch. Bad way.

12. vamert

vamert
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think it was too hard. But if you have patience in doing seo sooner you will be master it. Also be passion on your writing, the better you right the more user will engage into your article

13. nowitscheaper

nowitscheaper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can't easily get quality backlinks if you don't have quality content, so I would say always start with the content first. People need a reason to link to your website. But then again, don't just write any old content, anyone can throw up a 300 word article, what Google really likes is big posts of 1000-2000 words plus. Those are the ones that really draw in the backlinks!

14. pshikwed18

pshikwed18
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's not that hard, you need to just target your articles you are sharing to specific keywords you want to be searched for. If you share for eg; 2 articles a month, this tells google you are sharing new data and content which they love. Beyond writing relevant content to your industry frequently, you want to be sharing this content to forums where users may find it useful, also to your other social media channels for marketing purposes like twitter and fb and instagram. May take time but a well built SEO driven website is better in the long haul. Good luck!

15. Viraj Shah

Viraj Shah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quality backlinks and content both play role. Quality content will make user spend good time on your page and quality backlinks will help you in higher ranking. Both of them work hand in hand.

16. Julia Ann

Julia Ann
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agreed SEO has become a hard task as we daily face many issue in SEO optimization. It's my personal expereince my website title don't show on SERP & I don't the reason why my website title is not showing.

So this type of small and big issue always come in SEO but having strong knowledge of SEO can give better solution of issue.

17. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

No it's not hard at all. It's time consuming and laborious but the techniques aren't difficult.
    Surely as an SEO company you should know the answer

18. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Like the content of a web page, the title of the page must be as relevant as possible to the keyword being searched. I checked a few of your pages, and your titles simply describe the content of the page. For example, for your page for Guest Posting Services, the title is "Guest Posting Services", for the Digital Consultancy page the title is "Digital Consultancy", and so on. You need to use the keywords your potential visitors actually search in your page titles.
    I checked the list of services on her website. I didn't see SEO specifically mentioned as one of the services offered. However, under "Digital Consultancy", her packages do mention "Target Keywords" and a "weekly SEO Status Report". If she is actually offering SEO, it needs to be identified as such, and needs to use the most up-to-date methods. Hiding her actual services behind fancy phrases is unethical. If she is not offering actual, up-to-date SEO services, any reference to SEO must be removed from the site.
    (Author Edit: I actually found "SEO Consultancy" as a service at the bottom of the page. Clicking on the link brings me to a page that, like the rest of the site, is filled with bizspeak gibberish that means nothing. All of the "Services Offered" icons have the same text beneath them - "Objectively exploit an expanded array of manufa ctured products." This means absolutely nothing, and, yes, "manufactured" is separated into two words. And. the icons are not links. The "Free SEO Analysis" page is also filled with gibberish that means nothing )

#38 Joseph.Shivell, May 8, 2018
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
  19. pooja joshi

pooja joshi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Right, Nowadays, SEO is really a hard job. You have to keep improving your strategies to stay in the toughest competition.

20. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

No it's not. It's slow, time-consuming, frustrating and requires attention to detail but it's not hard.