Retaining employees in a bull economy

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by ApexHomeServices, Aug 23, 2019.

1. ApexHomeServices

ApexHomeServices
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just replied to a post about needing to hire people and it made me think a new thread is needed. You would not think this way normally but bull markets separate the great companies from the not so great. In this kind of market demand for cleaning services is good. Having sufficient quality staffing is hard. Great companies know how to hire great employees and how to retain them in a market where an employee can quit today and be working somewhere else tomorrow.

This is a market that leaves many companies trying pick up the pieces explaining to customers how the job got screwed up by an incompetent employee.

Take a look at my web site and see if you think I should put anything up about employees and hiring! I cannot post my url here but the best way you can find it is by searching google for 'roof cleaning marysville' or 'snohomish' and look for my company name in the search results.

Do you agree? Do you have tips for people on how to navigate this successfully?

Richard

2. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have read your review but this is very big topic for debate because currently companies does not think about their employees they just think how to replace their employees from technologies to improve the productivity.

3. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

People looking for job will not be visiting your website. They will be using job sites. So no point at all in putting careers info on your site - it's a distraction.

As an aside, your site has got a whole load of issues preventing it being as effective as it could be (and ranking higher). Post in the website reviews forum, you should get some good tips.

4. Aaron Harden

Aaron Harden
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fisicx, I don't see any big seo problems his web site. Do you have an example of the problem you are seeing?

Aaron
    Top Notch Window Cleaning Everett WA