Reselling products

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Rachell76, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Rachell76

Rachell76
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi I am currently in the process of trying to come up with a viable business idea and was wondering if I could pick your brains?

What are the laws and regulations if you wish to re-sell a branded product on though your own website or if you are including the product inside a gift set for instance? Does anyone know?

Also I am currently a unemployed carer for my son but I would like to set up an online store and a stall on car boots, markets etc selling my own plants say once a month but my capital due to my circumstances and knowledge of how to run a business are limited and was wondering there are any grants or funding available at this present time that could help me with set up costs and maybe some mentoring or advice on how to go about it all.

Thank you

Rachell x

2. overcast

overcast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My suggestion look for the local distributors who allow you to buy something for wholesale price. And then you can sell it on ebay. Also if you are into art or handmade, etsy would be a good place. As for the laws regarding reselling or flipping products for profit, you may want to check out local state laws. Because it may differ state wise. If your state allows ebay and amazon online store selling then you can definitely sell the wholesale products for profit online.

3. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice so you can search out the local distributor for it where you can easily purchase out best selling items at wholesale price.