Real Estate

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by Matt, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Felix07Richerd

Felix07Richerd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

many people want to invest in real estate but its required high level money and big investors doing this and making money afterall the rule is very clear money will increase money. Property investment business is not for common peoples.

2. Bharat Book

Bharat Book
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The real estate broking market in India is driven by growth in the demand for residential and commercial space in India. Rise in disposable income and tendency of real estate sector to withstand market volatility has led to an overall increase in investments in the sector.Real estate investments in India yield huge dividends. 70 percent of foreign investors in India are making profits and another 12 percent are breaking even.

3. John G. Anai

John G. Anai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes, real estate business have good growth now a days. As we know risk occurs in every business.

4. Angal Faria

Angal Faria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I agree with you that there needs a lot of money in the real estate business. There always have risk.

5. Angal Faria

Angal Faria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Though it is right, there has a difference. Every real estate broker does hard work for their business. If the money gets into the water, so it does not matter for the prominent real estate investor. Theirs have no lack of funds. But ordinary people don't take any risk.

6. Ronei Daselva

Ronei Daselva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Real estate is the property, land, buildings, air rights above the land and underground rights below the land. The term real estate means real, or physical, property. “Real” comes from the Latin root res, or things.

7. Angal Faria

Angal Faria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How can I grow up my real estate business in worldwide? How can I become a famous real estate investor? I invest a lot of money in real estate but failed. I have no patience.

8. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

How have you invested this money?
    What real estate experience do you have?

Realtors work best locally. If I want to buy a property in Mongolia or Montana then I'd be looking to someone who knows the local market.

9. Angal Faria

Angal Faria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your honorable suggestion. I invest the money by a third party. I am so excited about it but have not a proper idea about it.

10. Bob Squiers

Bob Squiers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I am investing in real estate & have more than 25 years of experience in real estate buying/selling. So, its the tactics & experience which makes me overcome every challenge in real estate market. You can visit my profile to see more information about my business.

11. Angal Faria

Angal Faria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice to see you I must visit your profile as soon as possible.

12. Scarlett Smith

Scarlett Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am from Sydney and I have seen this industry from years and I actually can not say real-estate is an opportunity or threat for investments. Because here is a very low-interest rates for the house prices which is breaking all-time high records, investors activities in Cities like Sydney and Melbourne, and tax incentives along with relaxations in capital gains taxes.

13. Angal Faria

Angal Faria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

After selling our own old home, we decide to stay in an apartment or a villa in rent in Dubai. We are finding for a four bedrooms apartment or villa from last one month but don't get yet. So I give a search on google, and there are so many online rentals portal or agencies site comes on my screen. I visit many of them like also find a suitable apartment of 4 bedrooms but don't book yet.
    I am looking forward to all of you if anyone gives any recommendation of it.