Ranking dropped

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jeena, Feb 14, 2019 at 2:03 AM.

1. jeena

jeena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My website was able to get ranks till 4th 5th page last 3 months.
    But suddenly in January 4th week – it started disappearing from Google, sometimes it comes to 7– 10th page and sometimes doesn't show it. Anyone please check it and give your observations?
    After this update till now I fixed some broken links, and I add Dubai address to the website. What are the other things is I need to evaluate.
    the website is http://www.suprememoversae.com

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Probably because your site is broken:

Not Acceptable
    An appropriate representation of the requested resource / could not be found on this server.

3. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should focus on on-page SEO of the website because there are so many on-page issues like W3C error, website loading time issue etc.… that impacting your results.

4. JackMiller

JackMiller
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your site load time is quite high (Because of those animations), I don't find your Meta description that appropriate.
    You really need to optimize your website well, ON-Page needs to be done properly. After that, start working on creating natural backlinks for your site, soon you will surely gonna rank for your term on google.

5. Julia Ann

Julia Ann
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many factors for Ranking but which factors are being a big issue for your ranking that's the big point.

So you should check your on & off the page to find the point for dropped ranking.