PPC Leads

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by VITS USA, Oct 21, 2020.

1. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to you what is the reason why your PPC leads do not convert? please share your views with us.

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Poorly chosen keywords, inaccurate targeting, weak copy on the advert but most importantly: the landing page. Almost everyone get the landing page wrong.

3. George555

George555
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it might be the landing page. I'm just learning to understand a lot of errors and shortcomings related to sites and their structure. Many times I was shocked by how some huge problems with an error on sites were solved incredibly simply. It is elementary to change one letter or number) But it is always easier to solve the problem if there is someone to turn to, and my friend just perfectly helped me by advising guys who can advise both beginners and professionals like you https://blazemedia.co.uk/what-we-do/pay-per-click-ppc . I started very quickly with the help of information from them. So, in order not to devote a huge amount of time to these problems and solve them quickly and without nerves, I advise you to go to them.

• Like Like x 1
    #3 George555, Oct 29, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  4. nclighting

nclighting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion, keywords hold the important decisions. The landing page must be accurate and contain relevant information.