Pls give ur advice on bank cards for international transfers

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Brodex, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Brodex

Brodex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone! I'd like to have your advise on this issue:I'am a freelancer from Turkey but now I live in Germany and would like to organize the most effective process of sending money to my mom:) What debit cards could you recommend to be used worldwide for transfers with minimum fees?

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

I wouldn’t. I’d just do a bank transfer. Or use WU.

3. Cleanse

Cleanse
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Heey! You know, some time ago there were troubles with receiving payments. I'm working in a SEO sphere, but mostly deaingl with European customers. They sometimes have doubts about sending money to my local bank account as they don't want to send money outside EU, and prefer euro accounts. I have done some googling and found out that it's possible to make blackcatcard only with your ID and selfie. I went through a bit weird registration but it's nothing compared to the fact that I got the EU card only presenting my passport and my face haha

4. Airam

Airam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A great money transferring service is TransferWise, which is considerably cheaper than bank transfers. I've used it many times, works like a charm.

5. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If PayPal is available then you can use it. Wire Transfer will be expensive and hard.

Other option is Bitcoin but I do not know if it will be expensive. Buy Bitcoin, Sell it to local country user and they will send it to your mother bank account.

6. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In which bank debit card you are using? What is your limit of international transactions? Please let me know the answers to both questions, after that, we can guide you on the best way to transfer money.

7. Brazzerz

Brazzerz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

western union ,money gramm , ria , or if thrue bank , only way i think from Iban to Iban .and wait 3-5 working days.