Payment System on the Net

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by upineter, Apr 24, 2008.

1. dodgerDude

dodgerDude
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Paypal works for me! I am very satisfied with what I am getting with paypal. However, there are still some issues with regard to linking paypal to some bank accounts in Asia. Hope to have all the benefits with paypal.

2. -wataru-

-wataru-
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer paypal as well but for some needs and for me to pay other people I also use liberty reserve. They say its a good processor next best to e-gold.

3. feelice

feelice
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In fact,there is no best payment system in the net,that depends what you need,in different country, you can use different payment systems ,for instance,most people like using PayPal,naturel,I am an ordinary user of this huge system,but sometimes it has high Commission,if someone sent you $1,you only can get nothing,and if you want to get it to cash,there will be nothing,so Choose the thing you want according to the needs of you.

4. InspiredWriting

InspiredWriting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are so many, but in Western countries paypal is definitely become the standard. They are not without problems though and suspended my account once for no valid reason at all, took a couple of weeks to get it back up.
    If you do a search, paypal does have some bad reputation as well, but if you can't beat them...

5. deepak_sharma

deepak_sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well my vote goes to paypal if you are starter and your delas are not big.If your deals are bigger in number then you should go for alertpay..

6. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

alertpay and moneybookers are good paypal alternatives..but paypal has a great market share that is their advantage..even though their charges are exorbitant people still flock to paypal to get an account created because of very good marketing and affliations