Organic Traffic Issue

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Jack_Marshall, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Jack_Marshall

Jack_Marshall
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Everyone,

Firstly Thank you for your valuable efforts and time for this thread.
    I am performing SEO for website: https://www.vital-tel.co.uk/ On page and Off page optimization is being completed and even the keyword rankings in UK are improving.
    ISSUE is that we are having very low organic traffic and need to know the actual reason so that i can bring in improvements and overcome the problem. Please give me idea to improve organic traffic.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I did a quick analysis of your website's homepage, and this was your SEO score was a C-.
    A couple of things that stood out for me were, first, that you are not using your keywords in the content
    of the page, and, second, a partial list of keywords on the page includes these: pbx, call, bria, free, click, and conference. You also have what is called "thin" content, which means there is not enough content to determine what the page is about. You should probably have a minimum of 300 words. Be careful, though, about adding content just for the sake of adding content - Make sure it is informative.
    Each page of your site needs to have keywords that are not only related to the content, but need to be keywords that potential visitors actually search. You may be getting high rankings for some keywords, but how many people actually search these terms when looking for your type of service? If they have a low volume of searches, your traffic will, of course, be low as well.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. felipe pinto

felipe pinto
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First you have to match the content of your website with the search of the users in the different search engines (Google, Yahoo !, Bing, etc.), through a study of the keywords in relation to the content they are lookinf for. Then, try to create content in blogs and different websites related to your page. This increase your website traffic and generates "Back links", with this, your page appears in the first results of the search engines, because of the back links number and your page´s traffic.

4. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe all the search engines out there have almost the same set of rules. It's all about relevancy these days and many people don't get it. Gone are the days when Google used to favour keyword density.

5. Shant Nalbandian

Shant Nalbandian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great post, @jack
    Actually, I am also getting the same problem of not getting much organic traffic from Canada. @Joseph.Shivell and all other members, please help me as well by analyzing my website www.modell.ca. Please tell me if any changes required.I will be very thankful to you all.

#5 Shant Nalbandian, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2017
  6. bangthetable

bangthetable
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have analyzed your website. and your website's SEO score is great which is 95 out of 100. But the selected targeted keywords of your website is having very low search volume.

For example: You have optimized your home page meta title by this keyword "Business Phone System UK". But this keyword search volume is not more than 100. So keyword selection is the main issue for not getting organic traffic. So research some high search volume keywords or find the keywords from your competitor. Then optimize your website by those keyword. It would helpful to give good organic traffic.

• Like Like x 1