Opening an ice cream parlour

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by tomtomy101, May 25, 2021.

1. tomtomy101

tomtomy101
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone, I'm thinking of opening an ice cream parlour in partnership with my friend. We've got the building permit from the government to start the parlour. So we have purchased some chairs and tables for the shop. Next, we need to buy the equipment and we are planning to buy a refurbished one for time being. We are giving priority to the ice cream freezer as it is essential for an ice cream parlour. If anyone of had tried such equipment before, please let me know. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

2. adi20

adi20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ice Cream Freezer is a must in your business, which country you are from?

3. tomtomy101

tomtomy101
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes Adi, Did you bought a used one before?
    Thank you so much for responding to my query, that's a great thing! I'm Tomy from Canada. Yesterday I called my uncle who used to live in Canada. I talked to him about the new business and worries about equipment buying procedures. Then I asked him about a used freezer shop. He once purchased refurbished equipment from A branded shop and his response was very positive. So he suggested the same shop for me and gave me the details, now I'm planning to contact them soon

#3 tomtomy101, May 30, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2021