Online Part Time Jobs

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by employeeIndia, Jun 3, 2013.

1. RTSteam

RTSteam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to avoid scams is to be vigilant. If you are vigilant and would do thorough research about a particular job offer or the person/entity behind the offer, it would be possible for a person to know whether the offered job is just a scam or not. I always tell this to my friends and even acquaintances who are interested in working part time jobs online.

2. avillasage

avillasage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Working online as a part time job is too much okay! But it's up to you if how you can handle this. Try oDesk, there are a lot of jobs here.

3. david14beck

david14beck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All online jobs are safe when you are not paying any money for the job. Verified websites like Odesk, Freelance are the top websites where can we work online from home or anywhere. :)

4. mike_smith

mike_smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online job is the best for you if you have a skills related job, then you can do it ,

5. Genechr

Genechr
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been doing survey jobs for the last few days hoping that these companies are legit. Has anyone reached the payout amount and actually got paid? I'm with a company that pays out when I reach $500. I'm at $405 right now and once I get to $500 I have to wait 14 days until the money goes into my PayPal account. Anyone have any experience with companies like these?

6. vishalesskay

vishalesskay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

definitely you can do online jobs by sitting at your home even day time or night time. you can do whatever job like data entry jobs, etc or you just need to make your profile on odesk, freelancer, etc there you can do your side business...

7. avillasage

avillasage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In this generation, many individual chose to work online while staying in the comfort of their home. Even if it is part time or full time.

8. purpletears

purpletears
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That´s true. There are a good amount of choices to earn online

9. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don’t like most of the jobs that are offered online, it’s not profitable enough and takes too much time, but if we have some real business then obviously that’s highly profitable, I am lucky that I work in Forex trading, it’s arguably the most profitable work online and we can make serious income from it. I am working with OctaFX broker and they help me further with their mouth-watering 50% bonus right on the spot for deposit, so it’s really handy to have such bonus.

10. M.Ehrmantraut

M.Ehrmantraut
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How did this work-out for you, did you ever receive your pay?

11. regicide3342

regicide3342
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Id say its not worth it. Internet jobs usually are really underpaid and you cant make a proper living out of something like freelance journalism. Id rather just go for a "real" job and make money that way.

12. appleannie123

appleannie123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Tell me about it. I have found many online jobs that seem legit and really turn out to be a scam. Well, some do not ind if you are scammed out of your time. I do though. I think those who scam me out of the invisible money are the worst scammers of all. My time is very limited and I do not like it wasted by those who are using me to get links to their site.

13. E.Mil

E.Mil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are plenty of customer service jobs that you can do online. I did it in the past but it wasn't for me and I only did it temporary for the holidays season.

14. Sahujain

Sahujain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is real or fake, Because i always saw this types of post.

15. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been receiving emails about part time jobs like data entry, surveys and the like. Although I am not responding but I am keeping those emails for future use. Who knows if I would need a part time online job. You never can tell the future. For now, I have my office job and it pays good but when I retire, I am also looking at online jobs to tide me with my expenses.

16. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that there are a lot of good online jobs out there. The hardest part is always how to find them. You never know what ones will be a scam and what ones won't. I know that I have run into one that was a scam. It really stinks when that happens because you waste so much time on that site. That's why now I make sure to check reviews of the site before I use it. And make sure that they are current reviews. Many old sites used to be good, and aren't anymore.

17. CrowdedHighways

CrowdedHighways
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would advise people who are looking into online jobs not to underestimate themselves. Do not work for less than a minimum wage! It is not worth it if you receive a few cents per hour! And yes, it is possible to find online jobs with the average payout that it equal or larger than minimum wage.

18. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before you start accepting jobs and working for different sites, you really have to do a lot of research first whether they are legitimate or not. The internet is full of scams so you better be very careful so as not to fall prey to these frauds.

19. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am have not tried freelancing yet but from what I have heard from my friends who make a living using Odesk, they prefer the hourly rate as opposed to accepting a job with a fix rate.