Online job is safe or not????

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by sanamgupta, May 2, 2015.

1. missbishi

missbishi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I've been workling online for around a decade now and have rarely encountered any issues. Just make sure that you are signing up for a reputable company beforehand.

2. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are some jobs out there that I think can be fake. It's hard to know what ones are good or not. Right now I've been working on some good ones. I mean any online job that you do you are basically taking a risk. I think that as long as you check online and the reviews then you should be able find out if the site if good or not. That is what I make sure to do before I sign up for a site. That way I can make sure that it's safe.

3. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You never know what is going to happen especially if you are dealing with someone from the other side of the globe well even in real life situation anything could happen. There is always a risk involved when you work online. You never know who is legit from a scammer even if you do your research. Some sites at first are paying well and soon enough they will not be able to sustain their operations and thus may not pay their workers

4. Redd

Redd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Where you get the job does matter and a lot. Sites like Elance, Odesk and Freelancer are good places to find work. Nonetheless that doesn't mean you won't get scammed by some of the employers on those sites. Find out all you can about anyone who offers you work on these sites. If they have good ratings, feedback, etc then it would be relatively safe to work with those clients.

Many content mills are also OK. But since there are thousands of them popping up all the time, you need to look around for reviews. Occasionally [bitter] freelancers will write bad reviews for some reason even if the site is a good site so you'll need to read reviews on more than one site before you make any conclusions.

GPT and PTC sites — most of them are scams.

You could also find on big internet marketing forums. Those places are crawling with scammers. Be very careful should you accept a job on any of those sites [like Digitalpoint] — demand for upfront payment.

5. CrowdedHighways

CrowdedHighways
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online job can be safe if you find reliable, trustworthy webpages and do not fall for scams. One of my favorite ways to earn money online is to participate in studies at prolificacademic.co.uk. You have to answer a few prescreening questions at first, and they determine your eligibility for further studies, so you don't have to worry about being disqualified from surveys/studies in the future.The website also pays rather well, and Ihave not had any problems with it.

6. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That site looks like an interesting option thank yo for the share. I do see that we need a facebook account can you register without it? I also had seen on their website that the study they conduct are about science. I am not sure if I can contribute anything to science. Is the participation on a per invitation basis or can you select from choices available once you qualify to be a member? How was your application so far?

7. elmarianexx

elmarianexx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hard question, it's not as safe as you would think it is. There is a lot of scams awaiting for you and you must be aware of that because before earning money you will need to gain some experience and knowledge about
    making money online.

8. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some jobs are just scams while some jobs are really legit. You have to do a little bit of research first before taking/accepting a certain task. You also have to make sure that the client you are dealing with is reliable and could be trusted. If he/she is asking for money, then run as fast as you can right away.

9. Jadelees

Jadelees
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's very hard to justify on the internet that which website is safe for doing any online jobs. But you can understand from a common fact that most jobs that look too good to be true like ad posting, form filling, or just clicking on the link are fake. Tell me why should somebody pay you for just clicking on the link send to your e-mail. I would suggest you not to try them and concentrate on some legit online jobs like academic writing, affiliate marketing, data entry, blog writing etc. Do some research and understand your potential before you go to do any job explained above.

10. Aarti

Aarti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have to check the reviews first. If possible, talk to the persons who worked or currently working in that company. They can tell you about all the things.

11. Richar lee

Richar lee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

of course oline job is Save. provide online Job platform is very scrure