New things you want to learn when you have time

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Corzhens, Jul 12, 2015.

1. hemnaram

hemnaram
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wish to succeed in my internet marketing business...
    Also now am having interest in learning web designing...
    Hope i will reach my goal soon...

2. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would love to learn more about web pages and making them. I would love to have my own website at some point in my life. I think that I would be able to, I just need to know some of the basics about it. I would be able to get people there because I know how to promote online.

3. lindsay231

lindsay231
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I always love cooking and always want to cook for the ones I love. If I have a stable job, I will spend most of my salary and free time to learn how to cook :) I love especially Italian food and Lasagna :)

4. JPMaroney

JPMaroney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to study baking. I love to eat sweets. I am always wondering how they make cake, candies and others. I really have a sweet tooth.

5. JohnOldman

JohnOldman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For my self improvement I read books and watch interesting films
    + SPORT SPORT SPORT
    But the last time I have some problems with professional skills
    Turns out that fast typing skills are necessary not only for communication in social networks, recently took a job at a publishing office, boss is extremely demanding, do not have any time. The Internet helps me. I began to read interesting articles
    “how to improve the typing speed”, here are some of them
    http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/faster-keyboard-typing/
    http://www.ratatype.com/learn/
    Now working on it, noticeable a little progress ^^))
    check my results here http://www.ratatype.com/typing-test/

6. Soliloquy

Soliloquy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm working on learning more programming, specifically the Python language. Next year I plan to work on learning mobile app programming.

7. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I used to try to learn "professional diving" in order to fight my fear of diving into deep water but I failed hard even with the very basics so I just gave up and sadly I still have this damned fear. Another thing I used to try to learn was skiing but even on this I had to give up but this time the fault come from the weather that in past few years around my area was quite bad for skiing.

8. m0n2k

m0n2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I always wanted to learn typing. I already know how to type but not the proper way. Some one I used to work with was going to teach me this. I never had the time to sit still and learn this. Since I can type pretty good in a unorthodox way, I never got around to learning how to do it the right way.

9. Winterybella

Winterybella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There isn't enough time to tell all, but here goes. I live in a country surrounded by beautiful beaches and can't swim so that's high on my list. Revisit my french and learn Spanish and Chinese. Start a few blogs and get some websites functioning. Learn to play something more than Twinkle Star on the piano and revisit the playing of a guitar. Sing in front of a large audience without going off key. Learn some ballroom and be able to dance like Ciara.Write a book about my life, read and fully understand the Bible and rekindle my faith............and the list goes on... Not all are new in keeping with the thread but at least I'd revisit them with a new commit.

#29 Winterybella, Aug 17, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  10. Onionman

Onionman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's funny but I always used to be in the mode of wanting to learn new skills and as soon as I started trying it out I went off the idea. I want to be able to revisit a few of the old interests I had, rather than necessarily brand new ones. So the guitar, song writing and playing the flute need to go back on my agenda as opposed to sitting on my shelf.

11. CaseyS

CaseyS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Definitely cooking. I'd like to learn how to make good food and nice dishes for myself and my family.

12. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to learn to drive four wheeler car, learn other language such as French, Spanish and Chinese. I always interested in learning new things my professional or personal.

13. mishraraj2603

mishraraj2603
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    When I have a free time I want to learn something new like I like do creativity in that like making pots, wall painting, craft, drawing, etc.
    The mostIlike to do in free time designing, tailoring new new designs and cuttings and more.

14. Redd

Redd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's relatively easy these days to learn a new craft. There are lots of free tutorials and courses all over the net.

Just curious though, once you learn a new craft will start marking clothes, pots, etc and sell them? You could earn some decent cash because people love hand made stuff.

15. Master

Master
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would love to attend the Guitar sessions in my free time.

16. garfish

garfish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wanna learn how to do stand up comedy in front of the public and like do speech spontaneously. I often watch speakers do sales pitch instantly and I almost can't believe they made me say yes to their offer. If I learn what they are doing, I might just be one of those people who get to upload videos of themselves while discussing something.

17. kitchie

kitchie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Painting is one of the talents that I want to learn but unfortunately I didn't get that chance to learn it.

18. Yomu zoku

Yomu zoku
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Usually people join some fitness club, music sessions, dance sessions, reading books and other hobbies related activities. Some people also interested to learn new language these days. For Eg. - If someone going to shift a country like Japan he would start learning Japanese with a online tool because it become easier for them to communicate basic Japanese sentences.

#38 Yomu zoku, Nov 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2016
  19. addisoncave

addisoncave
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there is no time to make my own thinking on white papers there is no time for art......... but in my free time i used to draw my thinking on paper. the thing is shortage of time.

20. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Currently I am trying to find new tricks and tips to become a youtube star. Wish me luck :)