New online business. SEO and merchant services suggestions?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Mike Levin, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Mike Levin

Mike Levin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Guys!

A friend of mine is going to open his new online home based business.
    He is working on creating new and good eCommerce web-site for that. So he will sell some stuff to a lot of different countries. We already found couple warehouses that we can use for stocking and shipping his products.

The question is, does anyone can suggest good merchant services he can use and good company that provides SEO? Also it will be better if you can suggest something how to promote his web-site without hiring someone for that (SEO), as there are not a lot of budget.

P.S. The company located in Hollywood, FL, USA

Thanks in advance

#1 Mike Levin, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I didn't know it was legal to sell people in the US. Unless, of course, you meant "stuff" - that makes more sense:):rolleyes:

There is actually a company called Merchant Card Services. I searched the phrase "merchant card services" on line and found them in the #1 spot, with a company that is affiliated with them in #2.
    It's a lot of work to do SEO properly, and depending on the type of business, it may be too competitive for him to do it himself. If he wants to try it, however, there are already several threads in our "Search Engine Optimization" forum, and perhaps some in "Internet Marketing" as well. It's probably better to look there, rather than repeat the same information in this thread.
    How much budget does he have for website marketing? If it is way too low, you may be right about him doing it himself, as some companies may try to take advantage of him, making promises just to take his money. Knowing exactly how much we are talking about would make the decision easier.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mike Levin

Mike Levin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry for my English. It was "stuff" definitely:)

About Merchant Card Services, I have some friends that are not so happy with them for a moment, that is why I'm asking.

4. Paycron

Paycron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Companies expect the SEO experts to do some magic and bring their ranks up on the chart. Only the insiders and the experts know that for lasting results one needs to work steadily. Guard your business from frequent chargebacks with the help of high risk SEO merchant accounts. You will be able to position your company’s name more confidently.

#4 Paycron, Apr 25, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2018
  5. Sally davidson

Sally davidson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My merchant services suggestions for your New eCommerce business It'll help :

If you are looking for a merchant service provider you should try "Google Merchant Center" or "Google Merchant Services" is an online business tool that lets you provide Google with the feed of all the products you promote or sell online. it will also allow specific products and product information to show up during Google product searches, on Google search engine result pages with images and other Google properties like Google Shopping.

Good luck with your new business venture :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Matt Bertram

Matt Bertram
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would do Shopify 100% for e-commerce. They take care of so much of a headache for you.

Find a Shopify partner to build your site.

Then for search engine optimization search in google for "SEO + Name of your city" and interview the people on the first page of Google.

Try to discern if the SEO expert or agency is well put together and organized. Do they communicate well with you, in a timely manner? Do you think they are interested in your project? You have to get "mind share" of the SEO, they are always busy and will work more on stuff they enjoy.

We have a couple SEO guys here at our firm and they all work a little different and have a different approach, however, the thing that I have found to be most consistent in good SEO is people that are very organized and have a good attention to detail.

7. Salifu

Salifu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

for SEO i would suggest you spend time to create an excellent content that would solve people's problems. These types really work and google will reward you when they see how people react to your content. Remember try not do any stuff thinking you can 'game' the system.