new business

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by mehadi, Sep 24, 2018.

1. mehadi

mehadi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Recently i am starting a new eCommerce business.i want to try my business in google rank.so, i need your help or some tips.how to rank my website quickly?
    Thank you

#1 mehadi, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2018
  2. spmagnet

spmagnet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

promote with google adwords and google SEO

3. Austin Sparrow

Austin Sparrow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

google SEO should help you

4. Aradya

Aradya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Millions of businesses have been fighting to get good rank in Google, Most of them have been adopted SEO technologies which is given by Google guidelines, I also Suggest you that work on some Off-page techniques to get good rank in G:)ogle.

5. Stephen Chong

Stephen Chong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I see your website, you have electronic gadgets and appliances. You can start with SEO which will give you organic traffic on your website but the process is really long. Another thing you can do AdWords which is good for an e-commerce website.

6. mehadi

mehadi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for your valuable solutions

7. Vijay Lathiya

Vijay Lathiya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Local listing will help you..!
    Google My Business;
    Bing Business Place;
    Yahoo;
    Apple;
    Yellow page;

8. Priti

Priti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Search best sites for getting start business for various business for men and woman also in different subjects of technology e.g. woman leadership business, men business etc.

9. ZhiYang

ZhiYang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to Google algorithm, keywords is not that important as it used to be but don't neglect it because it is part of it and let audience to search your website. To affect the rank of your website is to create good content, your website must contain content that help audience solve their problem or provide enough information. So, create a good content is very important. Here comes the most important elements when Google algorithm rank you website in the search results. Which is the back-link of your website, Google algorithm believe that if your website have a lot of back-link, mean that your website is helpful enough and provide solid information.

So, try to improve your website back-link, get connected with blogger that related to your business, post good content in your website and share it to Facebook. There are other ways for you to improve your website back-link.

10. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Not anymore. Google is working on reducing the impact of links on ranking.

11. John G. Anai

John G. Anai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also have my own business website and its ranking is well . Some one suggest me to do seo of my website and it my helps a lot in ranking as well as to find genuine customers.

12. Jacob Hawkins

Jacob Hawkins
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link building is the practice of increasing the amount of links from reputable sources pointing to your URL. This is also commonly called a referring link, or backlink.
    Use the Siteliner tool to check to see if you have identical content that repeats itself on your site. If it’s inadvertently duplicated, then you can delete the copy. If it’s done on purpose, then you can reword the content to express the same idea but in different words.
    Technically speaking, metadata is data, that describes data. You’re using different tags and information to communicate to Google what the content of your website is.

13. jordanmcclure

jordanmcclure
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are three ways where you can rank your website: paid results, local results, and organic results.
    Some steps of how to increase rank :
    1. Find keywords your customers are searching - Keywords are the words and phrases that customers type into Google when looking for your business or the types of products and services your business offers. You first want to find the most popular keywords people use when searching for your type of business, then apply those keywords to your website.

2. Optimize your Google My Business page - Your Google My Business page is a huge factor in whether or not you will rank in the local results section of Google. Few ways you can optimize your GMB page in order to rank higher in Google : Include keywords in your description, Choose your category carefully,Use a consistent address.

3: Optimize your small business website - Few points are there must apply in your website:

1. Make sure that every page of your site has your business name, address, and phone number with local area code.
    2. Make sure the above information is in text and not an image so it can be ‘seen’ by Google.
    3. Make sure to include a descriptive title tag that includes what your business is and where it’s located.
    4. Put your primary keywords, areas your business serves, and phone number in your meta descriptions.

4. Get reviews on Google My Business and Yelp - Reviews are important to your small business because having reviews is likely to be a ranking factor on Google. People are also more likely to click and visit your business if it’s listed with a lot of good reviews.

5. Create fresh content to rank for a higher variety of keywords - Updating the content on your small business website can be time consuming, including a section on your website with frequently updated content could boost your website higher in the search results.

14. Mudit Handa

Mudit Handa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Listing your site all Directory,Classified, and Social site.

15. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

How is this going to help?

Most directories never get any traffic and Google no longer considers directories to be good source.
    Same with classified sites
    Social sites are all no-follow so there is no SEO benefit in posting.