Need your advice

Discussion in 'Traditional Offline Marketing' started by Kalmat, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Kalmat

Kalmat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

I have just finished settingup my marketing managment company, and need some advice from the expects

Ill be focusing on b2b marketing as ill be targeting my contacts and connections to market a certain products and services for the company that will hire me.

My question: is it "Marketing" if i adviced and convinced one of my leads or who ill be targeting personaly to deal with the company that hired me for marketing services ? Or is it called "business broker" ?

My 2nd question is theres a company that choose me to do marketing for them and asked to pay me a monthly % from the profit theyll make from the company that ill bring to them, is it ok to be paid a monthly % ? If so, how can i invoice that ?

Thankyou sow much for reading!

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

1. You can call it whatever you want. Nobody really cares.
    2. You you can be paid in this way but if they don't make a profit you don't get any money. Can you trust them to declare all their profits?

3. Kalmat

Kalmat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, they are provide services so there will be profit, thankyou for the reply

4. Changed Creation

Changed Creation
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Kalmut.
    In advertising your services it is important that you speak the "language" of your target market. If it was a business here in South Africa I wouldn't use the Brokering term because Business here would understand the term Marketing for them better and it is more important that your business uses the terminology that your target market is in sink with.
    With regards to how to handle the problem of profit percentage that must be paid to you, I think you can get advice from a financial person like a Bookkeeper. They probably will be able to give better advice as to how you can track the true amount that needs to be rendered to you, but this is what I will do if I only could follow my own advice...
    I'd ask for the summary of each of the past monthly records from their bookkeeper of financial officer. Listen to my gut to get an idea of how trustworthy the business owner and his workers are before I give them my service. If I have done all I can to serve them, and they do not pay me my fair share, then I will decide if I will continue delivering my service or terminating it. And find better ways of targeting my ideal client and set up better evaluation if they would qualify to be served by me. With regards to any money not declared or paid over, I will remember the saying that everyone will reap what they sow and remember that Source/God/Universe or whatever higher power you believe in, will take care of that. I will show gratitude for what I received, and pay my bills with gratitude and appreciation for the payment I received from them and go on with my life without begrudging them.They will have a lot more to learn and I will be thankful that I have already learnt that life lesson.

5. Kalmat

Kalmat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to thank you for taking the time and answering my questions, you were sow helpfull and specific with your words, thankyou sow much, i spent alot of hours reading online and i wish iv read your 2 paragraphs which summerized all the hours i spent search haha.. cheers!

6. Changed Creation

Changed Creation
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks Kalmat!

7. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In this situation Brokering term is good, and in second situation you can decide the percentage of the project but it depends on your mutual conversations.