Need Help

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Jake Hamilton, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Jake Hamilton

Jake Hamilton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    This is my first post here. Why is personal development is so important ? Share your suggestions. Thank you.

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

It isn't important.

fisicx
    This message by fisicx has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Carly Swinson

Carly Swinson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First you need to know in what area you need personal development. Decide that then we move forward in how to achieve it.

4. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personal development is a lifelong process. It is a way for people to assess their skills and qualities, consider their aims in life and set goals in order to realize and maximize their potential.

• Like Like x 1
  5. stargrit

stargrit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personal development is a vital part in a person's growth, maturity, success and happiness.

6. finiteus

finiteus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When most people think of personal development I think they're thinking in short term, "get better quick" schemes (does such a thing exist?). Really though it's about building habits. Successful people iterate on better ways to everything, including to a better self. But once they experiment and find something good they keep with it.

Personal development is good, but I think it's rather worthless without the requisite habit building.

7. E-better Package

E-better Package
    uix_expand uix_collapse

help you to handle the pressures that come with the continuous changes and challenges

8. Himanshu Gajwani

Himanshu Gajwani
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personal Development is so important because it helps mold into the person you strive to be.

9. BrightFuture

BrightFuture
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personal development is important because is going to help you grow and develop yourself. You want to learn from other people's experiences, from successful people. You can only learn from others to be like them. They will help you succeed

10. SallyGreen

SallyGreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me it's 7 hours per day

11. overcast

overcast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is the context regarding your own growth, then there could be many factors for the same. And you may have to learn from others or through coaching about self development and mindset.

12. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personal development is important because it refers to those daily activities which improve the person's employabilities, talents, consciousness, and ability to do any work that realizes the dreams of a person.

13. YayatUka

YayatUka
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personal development is always important for growth. If there is no personal development, there is no growth.

14. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

I haven’t done any personal development for years but my business keeps growing.

15. Gluome

Gluome
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends from personality, I guess. One can try to develop his personality for years and do not acheave anything and another can be just like you. Many people, many options, glad your business is doing ok :)

16. anubhav

anubhav
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to share something here as about my personal experience, as Gluome said,
    As my friend is staying in the village area, he is thin, not yet get any beard in his face. Just looking young I told him, that you want any job or work, first, you have to change your personality and growing your personal development self. He try lots about the improvement but still not happen, I forced him to take personality classes, but improvement is shown for sometime, when he continues to take the class. But after that, he is still not change remain same as he is before 2 year. So it depend on you and your self-confidence to change or not.

Thanks

17. annatony

annatony
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personal Development is tied in with contributing yourself so you can oversee yourself viably paying little respect to what life may bring you ways. Instead of wait for good things to happen you get out there and make them happen.

Self-awareness is a crucial part in an individual's development, development, achievement and joy. It is the establishment of enthusiastic, physical, scholarly, and otherworldly wellbeing.

Your life is presently – made up of a progression of minutes. Live deliberately right now and you'll start to encounter the delight and joy you look for.