Need help in Indexing of Backlinks?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Athar, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Athar

Athar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

On past i created many backlinks, link approve by the site owner but google don't index them why? After solving technical problems and contents backlink is the important factor of ranking if backlinks aren’t indexed, then they aren’t working.

So help me what to do in this situation?

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Maybe because Google doesn't know they exist or Google doesn't think they add any value.

If the links are for the site in your signature I suspect the source of your problems is the website. It's not to be trusted - for starters the address on the whois database is not the same as the one of the site.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with fisicx. Many of the old ways of building links are no longer acceptable. No offense, but people from your country are known for using old, outdated techniques to obtain backlinks, and, of course, they do not work. In order for your marketing efforts to work properly, you must keep up to date on the latest techniques, in order to avoid problems like the one you appear to be having.

4. jeffscott

jeffscott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Instead of creating many backlinks from unknown or low quality sites why don't you focus on your site page/s content in which has capable of gaining quality links from related websites.