Morning Exercise

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by avillasage, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

I soon as I get up I thank the Almighty for another day, then after getting fresh I start some warm up exercise which gets me charged up, then I cycle in the ground, which is around 4 km from my residence, on the ground there is are exercise equipment that are free weight machines this is a form of weight free exercise is done by using only the body weight, believe it or not, exercise in the morning is spark that most of us need in our daily lives.

2. pyraxic

pyraxic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Morning walks are good. If you have a dog, take them for a walk in the morning. Morning walks gives you energy and helps reduce stress.

3. RickOldy

RickOldy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first-morning exercise I do are the circular movements of the head to stretch your back and neck muscles. during sleep, you can not right to lie and distort the vertebrae, so this excersise is the first thing you should do after speeeping. so that you`ll have a straight neck and the spine. This will help keep your blood pressure is normal for a day

4. skpbearings

skpbearings
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Early morning exercise is one of the best way to start your day. Exercise has been proven to increase mental focus and acuity for up to ten whole hours post-workout. since you’re likely sleeping for most of them. An A.M. workout means that both your brain and your body are in good shape all day.

5. hemnaram

hemnaram
    uix_expand uix_collapse

But i am having office in the early morning at 6 please assist me when i should exercise as i am having time management problems.

6. oner789

oner789
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is great practice. You can do the usual pushups, situps, handstands and pullups (i installed a pullup bar in my room) but i found that it's important to develop opposite muscle groups equally. pushups develop chest and posterior deltoids, leaving the anterior deltoids negelected. i kept my last blown bicycle tire-tube and cut it so that it makes a stretchable strap. then i wrap it around the base of a table or something, sitting on the ground and holding an end of the tube in each hand. i can work anterior deltoids by mimicking a rowing motion, like in a row-boat. doing pushups alone with make things lopsided and lead to painful posture.

7. Oliver Mike

Oliver Mike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me when wake up from the bed take sometimes to keep myself fresh and clean. Go outside to work for about an hour. Come back home and take my morning meal.

8. alexdisuza

alexdisuza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Walking in the morning is one of the best exercise and hobbies for good health. It’s a Great Way to Start the Day. It Gives You Energy for All the Day and Freshens up Your Mind and it makes your day good and cool.

9. addisoncave

addisoncave
    uix_expand uix_collapse

when i got up i go to a walk in park near my house at least i spend half an hour on exercise daily.

10. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you just walk or do some exercise as well. What kind of exercises you do. Cardio? Stretching?