Migrating from ChannelAdvisor. Any better alternative for Walmart Selling solution?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by philpsstu, Apr 5, 2017.

1. philpsstu

philpsstu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I signed up to ChannelAdvisor nearly 6 months back because apparently they are a quite big name in the market and everyone recommended me that. Their pricing is ridiculously high, which I hoped they would fill in with their offerings. But I was/am disappointed. They do offer a lot of features, but I find their interface a bit difficult to handle. And their customer service is slow and kind of poor. Now I am planning to migrate to another third-party Walmart selling solution. Can anyone recommend me a better name that is a bit affordable and offer reliable services and assistance?

• Like Like x 1
  2. parsipass

parsipass
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Lol this is exactly like my story!!!!! Over a year back, I signed up for ChannelAdvisor, and months later regretted because it was ridiculously pricey. The migration part was the worst part, so I feel you.

I am currently using ChannelSale for Walmart seller, and I am happy with it. So I would recommend it. But before you actually sign up for this solution – given the other problems you faced with ChannelAdvisor – I would say you ask for the demo of ChannelSale to familiarize yourself with the platform. And also talk to their customer help to see if they match your expectations. If everything’s nice, go for it. I personally find the centralized platform of ChannelSale quite easy to handle; their customer service is quick and efficient; and their pricing is very affordable.

Other options you can check are Solid Commerce and Sellbrite. I have experience with Solid Commerce; not too great, but okayish… About Sellbrite, I hear they are good but they come with limited features. This could be a problem if you want to expand your business in the future.

Do your research thoroughly. Learn from the mistakes you made with ChannelAdvisor. And make wise decision.