Making Money Online HARD or EASY?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Christler, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Christler

Christler
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We all want to know how to make money online and I am no exception to that. When I first started I couldn't make a dime.

I remember the day that I finally made my first sale which is $17 it's not that much but the feeling of achievement is there. I was very glad at that time. If you are just starting out I tell you now that it is not easy because if it was everybody will do it.

The only thing that separate the success and failure is your laziness. In order to make money online you need to put in a lot of work and have a never give up attitude.

Once you overcome the hurdles you will finally say it's EASY.

People take a bath everyday your soap is motivation and your water is drive.

I always read the book think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill and he said that PERSISTENCE is the key to success.

2. Alo_Alosaka19

Alo_Alosaka19
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It all depends on what you learn and how you implement your strategy.
    Digital Marketing is now all about providing value to your customers; the old way of simply posting your website or link has long gone.

But, there is still potentials to make a great living online.

3. MassimoD

MassimoD
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HARD => if you don't have a step-by-step plan, if you don't learn how to do business.

Every business needs education, so if you did it then you must put work / focus / action and more.

4. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

EASY => find a niche, automate and watch the money roll in.

5. Choice Checks LLC

Choice Checks LLC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Starting out with a new business is hard. It never ends. Always have to put in work to keep up with the current SEO, trend or what ever it may be. If you have a hobby you enjoy. You can turn that into a business and make it grow. It takes time to develop, marketing, accounting, ideas, and how things work. If you make it past 5-7 yrs. Good chance it will become successful. I've been doing my business for 15 yrs and no employees with accounting supplies. Its alot of work, but it does pay off. Enjoying what you do helps alot and have plenty of patience. Be prepared to be disappointed, but thats where you will learn. Call and ask questions. Talk, Get out there will help as well. Theres plenty of places to go for help. FB, forums and other business leaders. Over all YES. its hard, but if you do it right, yes it works and NO its not easy.

6. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

@Choice Checks LLC - depends on your business. I know loads of people who put in far less effort and we’re successful almost immediately.

7. javad00

javad00
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Starting a business is actually difficult. But staring an online business have lower risk and lower cost than starting a traditional business. You need an idea and an online tool to start. You can use Instagram pages for free or start by buying a simple website.

#7 javad00, Nov 23, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2021
  8. Brazzerz

Brazzerz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The truth is that making money online isn't as difficult as most make it out to seem. It does require some discipline. However, if you're looking for realistic ways you can start earning money online now, then it really truly does boil down to seven paths you can take towards profit.