Mac or PC

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by FB92, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Can you please give a little more info as to why you prepare a Mac?

2. Xyphien

Xyphien
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PC over the mac. I absolutely despise Apple, they are a money hungry cooperation who limits the usage, and the timespan of their products. It's sad how I cannot use 90% of apps on the mac because my mac is now outdated, and I cannot update it unless I buy a whole new one because they wish to have more money. With PC's you can upgrade your PC when ever you want, and have no limitations on it what so ever.

3. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I always used PC. I never tried Mac Before, I don't know About Mac How it is? How it is work? i know what it is Mac but not in Details. So i always using PC n Laptops Only. If any one knows about Mac. Please Share with too.

4. Mike Levin

Mike Levin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It really depends on your needs. For example: I use Mac devices and software for my business. In this case it's easier to setup smooth workflow. However I have PC with Windows at home and I'm pretty happy with it, as I can setup my own device for my own needs. There are a lot of advantages in Mac OS, such as low risk of getting malware. Anyway it depends on user all the time