Looking for reliable hosting in Greece - ASAP

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Niksentok, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey dudes,

I decided to ask experienced webmasters here regarding the best and the most reliable hosts with servers in Greece. The thing is that I need to host my several new-built websites (wordpress, drupal).

Require 25 gbs of disk space, 400 gbs of data transfer, Linux + 24/7 customer support.
    Having done a search on hosting providers in Greece, I found only Lionhost.gr - their pricing looks affordable.
    Are they reliable? Have you ever tried them before?

What hosting account is better according to my requirements, shared or VPS? Why?

2. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Go ahead and give Lionhost.gr web host a try. Try the code: 10off - you will get 10% off.

I have a very small private web site in Greece just for family and friends.
    The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best.

3. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are interetsed in getting quality services, have a look at deals from hostingsource.com and ifastnet.com.
    Their support is so helpful and the server are so great. Just incomparable services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.

4. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My experiences with lionhost.gr have been 100 percent positive.
    Features are best I could find - lost of space, unlimited subdomains, emails, databases .. pleasure to use.

I use my full disk space and bandwidth and their servers simply run at blazing speeds. Highly recommended A+++

5. Ipiol

Ipiol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What kind of support do they provide?

6. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are interetsed in getting a quality shared account, use it from a2hosting.com.
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly.