Looking for a business partner

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by Miica, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Miica

Miica
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I've recently founded a SEO company in Croatia. We decided to work on international level and I heard partnering up with company who provides similar ( but not the same) would be a good idea to get more clients in the beginning. So is anyone interested or knows someone who might be in partnering up with a new-founded business like mine?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know nothing about you or your level of knowledge or expertise in the SEO area, but I do know there are many so-called SEO companies in your area of the world who have less SEO knowledge than their clients do - and that's being polite. As a result. legitimate companies that actually do have the knowledge and expertise may be reluctant to partner with a company from what we in the US would consider "overseas", fearing they may be hurting their own reputation by associating with what may be a less than reputable company. The reverse may also be true. If you do indeed have the knowledge and expertise to actually help your clients, you do not want to partner with a less than reputable company that can harm your reputation. Finding the right company will be an uphill battle.

• Dislike Dislike x 1