Link Pyramiding Strategy is Alive or Working?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Athar, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Athar

Athar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm planning to build a link pyramiding strategy almost done i'm going to share this thing with you have a look -
    I have planned SEO link pyramid strategy. Let me know if the plan is perfect or need any changes
    My website:

Tier:1 - I will do web 2.0 submission, article submission and press release submission to built backlink to my main site.
    Tier:2 - I will do Video submission, PDF submission to Built Backlinks to Tier-1.
    Tier:3 - I will do Profile Creation, Blog Commenting and Share the Links in social media networks to built backlinks to Tier 2.

Before applying this strategy i want to know this strategy is working or not because some people say its working, some says not working and some says MAYBE or not. What i DO?

I have to apply this strategy or skip this strategy. THANKS...

#1 Athar, Mar 30, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link schemes are a violation of Google's Webmaster Guidelines. Although they do not mention link pyramids by name, they do define link schemes as "Any links intended to manipulate PageRank or a site's ranking in Google search results". You freely admit that the purpose of either tier in this link pyramid is "to (build) backlinks to" either your main site, or the previous tier. The backlinks you are building are clearly "intended to manipulate PageRank or a site's ranking". Also many of the methods you are using, with the possible exception of sharing links on social media, are no longer considered acceptable.
    Will this strategy work? Possibly, until Google finds out you are violating their guidelines. Then, you will have twice as much work to do, to fix what you did wrong, then do what you should have.

3. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This strategy still works as of today and it will continue to work but I must admit like Joseph has mentioned it's a violation of Google's guidelines. I see it as a hit and miss strategy and I have webmasters apply this not only to websites but also to Youtube videos. It's called tiered link building and there are tonnes of SEO services which offer this as a service.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is a difference between tiered link building and what have traditionally been called "link pyramids". If the different levels of the pyramid consist of websites created expressly for the purpose of sending links to the main site, as the OP proposes, this is " intended to manipulate PageRank or a site's ranking in Google search results", which makes it a violation of Google's guidelines. Tiered link building, however, is when one website links to another, which then links to the main site, and the owner of the main site does not own or control the other sites.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jeffscott

jeffscott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As same as link farming a process of procuring low quality links from different and unknown websites. Definitely will violates Google Guidelines but most of the people will take the risk.