Learning Skills Is A Must Thing To Do These Days.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by TILES MYAREE, May 30, 2020.

1. TILES MYAREE

TILES MYAREE
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Our world which will be of 8 billion persons on the earth is not only a concerning thing or just a comedy of errors but on the contrary, it is a very very crucial topic of discussion which no one talks about nowadays. This whole thing is responsible for resource consumption and competition in the market to get a job.

No one ever thought that we will suffer from getting a low-income job too but this is the reality and this will be extended more and more in the future.

Therefore all the students and teachers who read my article, I request you to take a stand on learning instead of just remembering things which will help them in the future. Today all the big companies want a certain man or woman to join their companies who have proper knowledge instead of just know a formula or definition.

2. Anthony Constantinou

Anthony Constantinou
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I agree with you "We haven't thought such scenarios, but it is happening now and we will suffer from getting a low-income job in the future, therefore learning new skills, focusing more on practical rather than theory is very crucial today."

3. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you, learning is a good habit which should be in every human being. All the rich people have this habit who learn every day.

4. Sofia Smith

Sofia Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I totally agree with you learning skills is a very good thing to do only these days but every time and any age.