Keeping track of your work using Work Journal

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Rosy Queen, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Rosy Queen

Rosy Queen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello. I recently read something about keeping a work journal can make your career more productive. I keep a personal journal and write my daily experiences, but a work journal -- this is something that caught my attention. Can someone share their thoughts about this? If you have one already, can you share the advantages of keeping one or will this be just a waste of time?

2. Breagrettin

Breagrettin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I personally have my work journal to keep track of my work that is already done or need to be done. Another benefit of work journal is improve awareness and decision making.In my daily journal I also write insights and reflecting daily experience. This help me boost my personally where I can see my achievements,accomplishments and great memories.

3. Rosy Queen

Rosy Queen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for sharing on how you use your work journal. I divide my work journal into several tabs or chapters. One is intended for my therapy sessions. This way I am able to monitor my progress in managing my anxiety condition.

#3 Rosy Queen, Oct 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2017