Is making money online your hobby or your work?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Zyni, Jul 15, 2015.

1. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like to earn money online to get income and I think that 90 percent of people do it for income. I am still struggling with earning money but i am passionate because I know that it is not like earning money over a night.

2. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We need to take life seriously especially when it comes making money. I have been doing Forex trading with serious attitude, but when I started, I was very much like fun types, but once I got scammed y Instaforex, I got idea how serious we need to be. It’s then onwards that I have been very serious and careful!

3. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forex trading is indeed they biggest online business there is, but what makes it truly special is the potential for even low investors. I also appreciate brokers like OctaFX, as I work with them and they make Forex easy in every sentence as it gets. We are allowed to operate on their ECN account with as low as 5 dollars and come with absolutely no worries with low spreads, quick execution, deposit bonus up to 50% and much more which helps a lot.

4. earth

earth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its my work...I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with Goresellers.com ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence I just have to promote the services.

5. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When you are young, it’s hobby or pass time, so it’s not much to talk into, but once you get into real part of life then we got to take it seriously. I started doing Forex trading as a hobby but along with time, I have taken it seriously. I have been greatly supported by OctaFX broker given they have lovely educational setup along with market analysis, insights and all such features; it truly makes trading an easy thing for all to do.

6. bodyguard

bodyguard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

such interesting discussion here. It is cool to see that there are so many people making money online. And I think that many of them started earning as a hobby in any case. But somebody soon moved further and started getting more.

7. Amy2016

Amy2016
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me, making money online is my main source of income. And normally it's enough for me but recently it's a little bit struggle. Making money online seems harder and hared.I'm try in to find a way out.

8. bodyguard

bodyguard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe you should try to change the industry in which you work, or learn some new things to keep your work going on further. What do you mean by "harder and harder"? Are there many competitors?

9. Novae

Novae
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online works is also a hobby for me, I enjoy the idea that I am earning while at home but then I still need to work because I'm not yet earning enough online. Maybe I still need to learn more.. That's why I joined here to gain more knowledge..

10. Mac Jones

Mac Jones
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there is a way to make money online from your hobbies. visit earnhoney.com to learn more about it.