Is making money online your hobby or your work?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Zyni, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Sharwan Sharma

Sharwan Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can make money online in real estate after online investing in any property, Or if you have no money then u can do affiliated marketing through eCommerce company..

2. judithsellnetoow

judithsellnetoow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Making money in online means some where they will utilize his knowledge and convert the time into money. its not a hobby, something he want to earn additional they will learn and execute the trick like google adsence, blogging, ads posting like that

3. Sparkster

Sparkster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me it's kind of both. I turned my two main hobbies (writing and music) into a business. Obviously, the writing is mainly online, although a lot of the music is too and I wish this was my main source of income but it actually only makes up about 30% of my income. The other 70% comes from offline musical activities but I see it all, whether online or offline, as part of the same business.

4. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been joining forums for more than 3 months now. My main intention is to enhance my writing skills in English because a major part of my office job is to write communications particularly memos. Fortunately, I ran into a writing site that pays and that paved the way for me to earn regularly in my online stints. So now my hobby gives me extra money no matter how meager, it is gratifying somehow.

5. Frennemeister

Frennemeister
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do it as a hobby. I've been trying to buy all the games I want with money made online. So far I have been doing pretty well. I've earned ~~200$, mostly from surveys. I have 200+ games on my steam account currently, haven't even played a third of them, hehe.

6. moneyman

moneyman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

At the moment I am going to study for a next couple of years so I would still be keeping making money online as a hobby. The reason it isn't my profession is that I don't have time for everything. Actually it would be exciting to have online money making as a profession since you wouldn't have to work anywhere and work from your home. Although making money online requires so much time that in my opinion i couldn't make a living out of it.

7. Zyni

Zyni
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for all the replies, everyone. It's interesting to see how other people work.

Would you care to tell us about this writing site that pays? I'd love to find more options for earning online, and I love to write. Thanks.

8. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One site that pays is Blogjob.com which credits you with 50 points for every article you post. That 50 points is 25 cents. And you earn more points when other writers would like and comment on your posts. For a good writer, I guess that would be easy money that's why the site has a limit of 3 posts per day only. Since some writer friends have posted proof of payments so I guess it is a good site... I'm still struggling in writing articles, hahahaaa.

9. Zyni

Zyni
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hmmm. Okay, thanks. I always thought Blogjob was one where you post about their products on your blog. I didn't realize you got paid to post on their site. I'll definitely give it a look, even though it is pretty limited. I appreciate the information.

Good luck to you. It's always good to practice. I think you are doing well and will continue improving. :)

10. vanessa110

vanessa110
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I really want business online to be my work or make many as source of income but it is very difficult for me. The reason is that i need to spend more time to care about website or Fb... I will face many risks. I can not do it.

11. nafretiti

nafretiti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Making money online is my work, I wish it were a hobby but unfortunate circumstances make it my work. Real life job market where I live is not that great at the moment, and currently do not drive it makes it difficult. My goal is to one day just make enough to sustain all of my current bills,keep up with rent and a bunch of other things as well. It takes time to grow any business and a good reputation for yourself, its difficult but its possible to get there. I think for a lot of people its work and not just a hobby, but who knows.

12. terryse

terryse
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I started my freelance work online as a part-time work as I have a work during the day as a college librarian. Working online is better than being tied to an eight hour job.

13. jamessamuel

jamessamuel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My hobby is to share my thoughts with the public on any interesting subject. I get money from my those contribution. And what ever collection I get from these writings I like to help the needy from that amount. I am also running one small orphanage and this amount I utilize over there. If any one of you have like to do social service, by going so you can contribute a lot towards needy persons in the society. There are many fraud online sites also which pay nothing but only collect your contents. Be alert for those sites.

14. CherylTorrie

CherylTorrie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Working online gives me money to support my hobbies. I work a full time 8-5 job that pays the bills but doesn't leave a lot for extras. I can't imagine online revenue streams ever being enough to become my only source of income but if I did find a way to replace my core income from home I would do it on a heartbeat.

15. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It was more of time pass (pocket money) sort of thing when I started earning online, but now it is full fletch way for me especially ever since starting in Binary Option trading. My main inspiration has been binoptionen site since they are pretty cool with the whole guide about trading and also the selection for the right broker; it has done wonders for me.

16. oner789

oner789
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can say that online works is also a hobby for me, I enjoy the idea that I am earning while at home. I can also take good care of my children as well.

17. Oliver Mike

Oliver Mike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Guys for me its totally hobby for me to earn something by sitting at home. Also I like home based earning but not regular guy. I have seen many of the guys are taking home earning as their career. And of course they are successful and earning lot's of $$$ per month.

18. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is great to start this thing as your hobby but eventually when you are all grown up and have some responsibilities and need more money to meet your expense, your hobby will become your work as well which is actually a wonderful thing. It is just like a professional athlete who starts to play a particular sport as a hobby and eventually it becomes his/her profession.

19. VerdinaNET

VerdinaNET
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to me making money online should be part bottom line as well as part enjoyment, and there is no better way to enjoy your business than by using it to promote your interests.

20. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Andrew, I too would be putting Forex/Binary as one of the best part, but I don’t think it’s sensible to go with companies like Anyoption or 24option, as mention on the link you have provided since they have too many issues, so I will always be careful with it.