Is earning money is the goal of your life?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Aarti, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Aarti

Aarti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Through this post I want to ask a simple question about life i.e. "Is earning money is the goal of your life?" Most of us run behind the money. We want to earn more and more money in our life. I know money is very important for serving in this world. But money is not all. So I just want to know your views on it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

No.

Never has been and never will be. I live a very rich life with very little money.

3. Bahtiyar

Bahtiyar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, absolutely. Sometimes, I even think how terrible this life is. It is all about earning money. Nowadays, there is no place in my head for love, romance, GOD, and other things. MONEY is the only thing that can resolve all my problems.

4. thylene

thylene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, money should not be the end goal but you should earn enough money to be able to accomplish your goals.

5. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money is the primary option to fulfill any needs in the world. If human wants to enjoy, take care of someone, to give donation etc.… in all the situations money is required and in this case feeling of people does not work, only money works. And when people spend the money in good work then happiness and positive energy automatically come.

6. RingRingNow

RingRingNow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Only losers think that money does not bring happiness. Do you want to be a slave all your life? Ok. Go to a stupid job every day, come home, watch tv, eat, sleep, then start again. This way will just make your boss rich. Start something on your own, offline or online. Make a lot of money and then you can really enjoy life. You can donate, you can travel, you can automate your business. What if one of your relatives get sick? Your mother/father/sister? How YOU would help them if you are BROKE? You can save lives! Why you are broke? Because you played video games all day and losing time doing nothing. This is my opinion.

7. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

I don't have a lot of money and I really enjoy life. I only work two days a week and spend the rest of the time having fun.

If anyone gets sick the NHS will look after them. Don't need money for healthcare in the UK.

8. souravjns

souravjns
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, everybody needs money to lead life, but only earning money should not be the end goal of anyone life. Because if someone make it his only goal, he/she will become just BLIND. He/she will not care on which way they are earning, they will just earn. But at last , they will become unhappy. So just earn what you can on legal way.

9. Faizan Shaikh

Faizan Shaikh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes obviously everyones goal in life to earn money because money is the most important factor in everyones life

10. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

I know a lot of people who are quite happy not chasing money. I earn enough to pay the bills and pursue my hobbies. Don't need any more than that.

11. Suraj Ukarde

Suraj Ukarde
    uix_expand uix_collapse

basically we need money at every stage of life. but earning money is not an end goal. we earn money so that we can spend it or invest it to achieve our goal

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sarah Kelly

Sarah Kelly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to make enough money so that I can give food and clothes to the needy ones and that gives me the real happiness.
    So, I am actually confused that if money is that important or not.
    So, for me, it's both yes and no.