Is difficult to earn online now

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by MBA Trainer, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Earning has always being difficult, at least in starting up. If we want to make money easily and consistently then we need to do it through high level of dedication and passion, as only it is possible to get it right.

#81 Andrew Symonds, Apr 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2017
  2. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Earning in any field whether offline or online is not easy and one needs to put the right effort and time along with the necessary money! So nothing is achieved easily! People wanting to go the easy way are the ones to get the losses sooner. So work hard earlier to relax later. Choose a field correctly and work on it by choosing all the right resources! I trade forex but earlier lost much due to rogue brokers scamming.

3. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nothing comes easy. That's also true for SEO and online businesses. What you can do is to be prepared. Never rely on what you have learned and what currently works for you. Be open to innovations. It's a process and it takes time. Read reliable resources, never be afraid to take a leap to something that you haven't done for the first time that has worked great for a number of people.

4. Tendong8

Tendong8
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nope it's not. Because lots of people are earning now a days from home. And even they are satisfied enough to work with the other country people. Even some of my close friends are doing this. Really interesting!

5. Steven Taylor

Steven Taylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well I found it difficult too when i started one blog and monetizing it with Google Adsense only. It took my nearly 1 year to understand the pattern and everything that need to generate some $$ with my blog. Trust me its only difficult if you are not consistent and focused.

6. dbs00

dbs00
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Seems its getting harder and harder to make a steady income online.
    Plenty of competition, ppl started to invest more and more in custom software, tools to outsmart their competition.

Now its all about the quality/value of the product or service that your offering.

7. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the will to succeed does play a crucial role in determining an individual's success in earning online. You have to want it more than the others. It takes time and dedication so you can get to a point where you're earning a steady income from multiple sources.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Earning online is not easy but if we are hardworking and if we work with discipline then we will be able to gain good. I do Forex trading which is easily the BEST online business out there and one is able to gain well. I work with OctaFX broker with whom, I can really work it out well.

#88 Andrew Symonds, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2017
  9. WayneClark

WayneClark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the biggest issue is that WORLD doesn’t respect online earners. I mean, if suppose I tell someone that I do PTC/HYIP or anything you, it will not be taken seriously or in respectful way. So, basically my point is that this is why people don’t take online earning seriously and that’s why ways to making it becomes tougher, as no brilliant mind is willing to guide. However, I continue on the said thing by others, it’s not impossible to earn if you have the willingness and will power, I too do Forex and under OctaFX as well and I’ve found it difficult at all because I have sufficient knowledge.

10. DanielLee5

DanielLee5
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional links are not permitted in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    I think nowadays is great period for making money online, undoubtedly, there are tons of vacations around and different professions. We live in the era of Internet, so making money via Internet is just a consequence.
    SEO, web developing, programming, copywriting, translating, are real sources of income.

#90 DanielLee5, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2017
  11. Novae

Novae
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well with the advancements in the way google indexes pages and views SEO work I think a lot of spammy SEO companies are going to die out and leave behind those that focused on quality and proper SEO work. So we will have to see what the future holds for SEO.

12. Orpheus

Orpheus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nope, it is pretty much as it was before. You have to decide how do you want to earn money and than go for it. SEO/SMM activities, blogging, even games streaming - there are really so many ways to earn money online nowadays.

13. RevenueServer

RevenueServer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Reenning money online is not easy also its not difficult too, 1st of all you should take the right path also have good knowledge how to wotk online