Is difficult to earn online now

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by MBA Trainer, Jan 25, 2015.

1. WayneClark

WayneClark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on how we want to earn, I believe if we want to do it with investment then it is not so difficult, but without that it is definitely difficult. I do Forex trading with that’s without investment given the 8 dollars no deposit bonus by OctaFX, so this gives me fair amount of chances to make profits while risk is not there and even in general investment in Forex is always great given the potential while the risk is also present.

2. johnhill

johnhill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everybody,

No, nothing is difficult and hard to do. If you have interest in it and ready to do hard work then no one can stop you to do anything. Now come to the point, as I already said in my previous posts there is various ways by which we can earn money but we have to understand this fact in which field we want to go. As I think for doing online business, first we have to invest and by doing good investment we can be the part of online trading. I am telling this because I am the part of online trading, investment and share markets for three years and I am getting the best result from it.

#62 johnhill, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2016
  3. mysuccess101

mysuccess101
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I thinks its not difficult to make money online as long as you are confident and persevere in looking for online job and at the end your gonna find one and your gonna make it :)

4. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Making money online can be made simpler if one sticks to the basics. While one learns from experience so sticking to one niche is better than switching between niches before mastering it. Try affiliate network it can offer a decent earning but requires some efforts to be put in.

5. Sofia Alissa

Sofia Alissa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now a days SEO is a difficult field for new comers but If you read the updates of Google regarding SEO then it is sure you'll compete others. For the purpose of website ranking you have to use multiple tools. Don't focus on just one or two tools. Earning by online is a vast field. Million people are linked with this field so don't be dis heart and try your best ever.

6. sameera

sameera
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No, SEO is not going to be a difficult task. According to me, it is going to be more creative one this time. As all the bad black hat SEO techniques have been ended and restricted by Google, experts are finding improved ways for building links in a natural way. It can be by optimizing website fully, via off page techniques like content marketing, social media marketing, interacting with influencers and much more.

7. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I guess you have backup of your articles. Don't rely Online but do save your stuffs on hard drive. If you have them, post it at your site. SEO has always been a hard task else every website would do the best.

8. oner789

oner789
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually, either you work online or not as long as you are a hardworking person and determine to earn money so there is no reason for you not to get and earn money easily. This is just a matter of positive mindset. Thanks

9. geeksremote24-7

geeksremote24-7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is lots of competition in Seo these days. As to promote article i agree with Admin that submit your article on high pr article directories.

10. Rob Schneider

Rob Schneider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In order to keep you're article alive , you should constantly come up with different blogs aur might be good if you can hire a content writer or writers that may add more categories for users to read and then keeping your blog updated regularly.

11. Raj

Raj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear Friend,

"If you ready to give up, everything appears hard" learnt from my experience, keep on trying unless you find the golden way.

12. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to avoid article directories, rather focus on high authority sites having domain authority above 50. So that you have no fear of losing your posts.

13. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No, I don’t think it’s difficult at all but we just need to select the right track to go after. I have selected Forex trading and here, I am able to make serious profits without any major difficulty. I give whole credit to this place http://alpari.com/en/beginner/about_forex/, it’s something that has truly helped me work out everything about Forex and obviously it’s been years since I am working with Alpari, as they too are in the field for nearly 2 decades. So, I am into advance zone and making profits consistently!

14. mark-taylor

mark-taylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is difficult to earn online. There's always a risk in every online earning opportunity.

15. clarahuang

clarahuang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, there are many risks around the virtual or real world. But it does not stop us to try anything which will be bright. So, we will know the truth after trying. You can try a few with little amount and check the result.

16. Mikedave

Mikedave
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are a great writer and you have lot's of articles which is written by you. It's really good and will help you for earning money. However, if you have some basic seo knowledge you can earn by writing guest post and blogging.

17. polunio

polunio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is not difficult as long as you know what you are doing. I mean, you're keep on learning in regards to your way in earning money online..

18. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Making money at times become difficult because we don’t have proper model to work it out and that leads to losses, so if we get that in place then we can easily work it out. I trade with FreshForex where I can easily generate good money thanks to low spreads, high leverages, bonuses and the biggest adventure is through their $2017 No Deposit Bonus, it’s as good as you can ever get, so earning is not the toughest thing out here.

19. GustavoWoltmann

GustavoWoltmann
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can earn easily depends on your job. There are some company that offers more money. Try to look for online for a job that pays you per hour. That's the work of my cousin in Florida Panama. He said his client is from US. He's a part of Publishers company. - Gustavo Woltmann

20. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Gustavo, I am not sure what you are talking about. I mean the things you mentioned REQUIRES skills and qualification not any random person can just wake up and go for it. I do Forex trading which is open for all, but this requires education too but still is far more achievable. I work with FreshForex and under them; I get all luxuries especially with their 101% Trade Able Deposit Bonus and many such offering, its monstrous!

#80 Mick Hussey, Mar 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2017