Is difficult to earn online now

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by MBA Trainer, Jan 25, 2015.

1. kitchie

kitchie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do not focus in one area alone.. You cannot just do article submission and forget about link building and SMM.. Do them simultaneously everyday..

2. Roselli Taylor

Roselli Taylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Earning today via online is much less difficult, if you have a dedication and hard working aspect of yourself, nothing is impossible.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For today there is no better way to earn money online than forex trading as for me! If we are trading well then we can take benefit from any situation and that’s what makes this business so good, but still it’s very important that we keep up to date with the market and only then we will get much benefit.

4. MADY11

MADY11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's the company business bro they are getting money of that. That's why they are doing that.

5. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some of the reputable article submission sites are now close for submission of articles and few of them are now for sale but there are still active of them. Don't just rely on one platform to earn there are lots of them so explore and be creative.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Unfortunately, MADY11 is right. There are a lot of companies and individuals who are only into SEO to make money, and they don't care whether their clients get the results they need. But Jybrael is also correct. As the search engines, and the potential clients for SEO providers, get smarter, the low quality providers will die out, and the ones who keep up with the changes in the industry and give clients the services they need, will rise to the top.

7. Jennifer William

Jennifer William
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think in SEO quality of your content matters more than quantity, SEO is not only link building. Try to focus on on-page SEO than off-page and use quality content.

8. Mandhlenkhosi

Mandhlenkhosi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, it certainly isn't easy. But saying that, there are so many more ways than ever to earn money online, I believe that it is easier than ever. The real struggle, is finding out how. Once you achieve that, you're golden.

9. jordan94

jordan94
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Making money online isn't easy unless you know the right websites to join. Personally the best site that I've found for making money is Opinion Outpost. They pay you to take surveys. It's that simple. I've been with them for about 2 years now. If anyone knows of any other ways to make legit money online let me know.

10. johnmatos

johnmatos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry to hear about that. But the best thing you can do is create your own blog. All the content the you created just republish it on your own blog if you still can.

If not, just create new content. You can start to generate thousands of visitors to your blog and then start to monetize your blog that way. Creating a brand and a loyal tribe is the surest path to online success now in 2015 and beyond!

Hope you find much success and profit royally.

John Matos

11. Keity

Keity
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's not too much difficult if you have quality and ability to express them in a proper way. There are lot's of ways of earning online. Just need to apply them in a logical way. Just you can start your earning with data entry. It's really easy to lot's of work available in the market place. Good luck!

12. Loyale

Loyale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should start your own blog and monetize through AdSense or You can do Niche blog, Amazon niche & earn through affiliates .

13. Brad Young

Brad Young
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Guys,

My name's Brad and I just joined up. Listen, if you want my advice, then you all need to keep going. Making money online has NEVER been an easy task, no matter what some people want to believe. The problem is that a lot of people tend to try and copy another framework, which has already been done to death.

You need to come up with something which is unique, this is something that most people simply don't realize and they end up banging their heads against the wall when hit that dead end. Seriously, making money online is easy if you have got that instinct that identifies these areas. I have been successfully doing it for more years than I even want to try and remember!

Also, I see that there has been some talk about SEO being dead....yea right! SEO will never die as long as there is the internet, and I can't see that going anywhere any time soon! SEO is challenging no matter what a lot of people think, it hasn't really got harder either, it's just not so easy to spam and get away with it.

If anyone has any other questions, just hit me up.

-Brad

14. Kgord

Kgord
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, yeah, I would agree that by the time someone hears about a "new" idea with online marketing, chances are it has already spread and been done. I have been struggling to make a living online for several years and my income certainly has not kept pace with inflation. It is not really something I can live off of, and lving off it would be the goal!

15. Lily Matheww

Lily Matheww
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No, It is lot more easy. You can easily earn lots of money by doing SEO for companies. You can write articles for other and lot more.

16. Kgord

Kgord
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well everything worth doing takes some effort. I have never earned a lot of money online, but yes, I do earn enough for food and gas and maybe to pay a bill or two. I think having a lot of eggs in your basket and not concentrate on just one or two sources is the way to go. it always helps to diversify.

17. phoebe

phoebe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello......
    online making money is not big task , seo is the great way to earn online money , we can work seo work online this is good way to make money online.

18. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have said this before and will continue to do so as long as necessary - please do NOT recommend SEO as a way to make money. There are too many people out there who claim they know SEO, when in reality they have no idea what they are doing. They wind up making a mess, harming not only their client's rankings, but the reputation of the industry.

19. campbelljof

campbelljof
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

if you have talent then it will never be a difficult task to earn money from the internet. Because Now a days internet is a best resource to earn money online.
    And now if we are talking about article directories, so article directories are now not in trend.

20. talonsalina

talonsalina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now a days, making money online is not a difficult task. If you are having the talent, there are many ways for making money. In my view one of the best way is Forex trading, there are many people who are involved in it for making huge amount of profits without any losses. One can be successful, by following some tips, strategies and insights in the case of buying, selling, trading and investing in online Forex trading.

#60 talonsalina, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015