Is difficult to earn online now

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by MBA Trainer, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Tandy

Tandy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi I use Ezine Articles - need unpuplished articles but maybe if yours aren't online you could use them or Dockstoc.com there is Digg and loads of others or guest blogging

Best wishes

2. MichaelXH

MichaelXH
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sure SEO is harder now, but there's more going on in the field (I believe someone went as far as to name Digital Marketing) than ever. Yes, the gold rush is over. Strategies have evolved and are evolving, and it'll never be as easy as it was a few years ago.

One thing I would emphasize is that content really is king. The best online content is so much easier to promote than stuff that's already been written about or just isn't that helpful. But then, the real SEO challenge these days is crafting compelling content that stands out in the crowd.

3. avillasage

avillasage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO today is difficult, you don't know if your client, one day want to stop your work. Even in oDesk, it's difficult to have or to hire when you background can't suit the client taste.

4. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow, I'm sorry that stinks that happened to you. It can be hard to earn money online though. It's all depending on the line of work that you want to go down. Writing is not a great way to make money. Sometimes you can because you can get gigs and stuff, but other times it's just really hard. There are some other ways that you can make money online.

5. Thomas Salzano

Thomas Salzano
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can also present your writing by starting an online writing platform which will help you to not share your content but also you can earn good amount of money with this solution. While looking for such type of solution, I would use PaperWeight which offers to start online writing portal marketplace and allows writers to earn money online.

6. elmarianexx

elmarianexx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It was difficult, it is difficult and it will be difficult in the future. If you think that it is too difficult for you then find yourself a part-time job at Mc Donalds and see for yourself how much effort you will need to put in that job. The same is with working online, you need to dedicate you're time and hard work to success with anything, it's that simple. Only in order of that you can expect an income.

7. hemnaram

hemnaram
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO is not dead rather it is becoming s challenging one for the business persons online. Keep updated as per the google updates and expectations.

8. nafretiti

nafretiti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think things will change in the future, people want good quality content. It also depends on the subject you're writing on as well, for example take Wedding cakes, then take Wedding Cakes with Batman. Which of the topics would interest you more? Personally i would choose Wedding Cakes with Batman, title is important when you are writing an article, and I'm pretty sure you already know that. To further my point, search places want specific things, you also need to make things with good quality keywords, and if you use keywords too many times the search engines will write it off as spam and not actually index your articles. Keep in mind, do your research on the topics, keywords and use the tools that are available to you. There are other options out there to earn online, there is a fantastic future inside of earning online.

9. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah. It's getting pretty difficult to earn decent profit from working online, but if you are patient, determined, and hardworking, I think you will be really successful. I suggest just try other article sites such as ListVerse, Hubpages and Cracked. You can also create your own website and monetize it.

10. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From what I gathered, it is far more easier to earn in writing sites now because there are lots of them that share revenue to the writers. Unlike last year when there's only a handful, now, the opportunity is overflowing. Just circulate in the writing sites and check it carefully. Perhaps the first thing to know is how much is in it for you and next is do they really pay their writers? Do not dive headfirst, read the FAQ and rules before you register.

11. benecklary

benecklary
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi i hope you are good in writing content. to make money you should show some analysis work in online. mostly all peoples will like Music, Health Tips for pregnent ladies, old age people health tips. so i suggest you to maintain a website for music or health tips apply to adsense and also send news letter campaign to related companies like health instrument, or health mix powder if you have good traffic in your website they will put their ads you can make money in this way let me know which country you belongs to. so that i can suggest even good way to make money

12. Richard Johnson

Richard Johnson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online surveys are an easy way of making money online. Companies assign market research websites with the task of gathering feedback from their consumers and target audience. Researches make use of online surveys to complete their assignments. They share a portion of the money with survey participants. Beware of paid survey scam websites. Legitimate paid surveys websites such as SurveySavvy and Synovate will rarely ask you any money for participation.

13. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not an expert about SEO or writing articles but I manage to make a decent earning each month. It is not easy and nothing really comes easy you have to work and exert an effort. If it is not working anymore try to explore other ways or opportunities. There is no use in crying over something that could have been or should have been. If you still have those hundreds of articles with you make them current and useful and make money from them on your own site maybe.

14. m0n2k

m0n2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO won't be difficult if a lot of people are searching for your articles. If you can get a lot of people to search for your site you'd be okay. Another thing is key words, don't name your site something that everybody else names there's. Think of a site name and search it to see how many results you get, If there are too many you have to pick another name. I hope this helps.

15. Robert01

Robert01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To tell you the truth, I think SEO is going to be very difficult after a while. Already many of us have suffered for this kind of difficulty so it is obvious that it's going to be more and more difficult as time goes by. Sorry to hear about your articles. But it is also true that there is nothing we can do about it now.

16. Redd

Redd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO never has been easy and won't get any easier in future. I'm certain though that if you post quality content, the search engines will find your articles. Write for the readers, not the search engines. Get your articles shared on social media and you'll get as much if not more traffic than you would have got from search engines. I think most webmasters focus too much on SEO that they forget there are other sources of traffic and to get that traffic all you need to do to get it is . . . create quality content.

17. missbishi

missbishi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The site may be dead but you still have all this collateral in the form of articles. Why not have a think about ways in which they can work harder for you. Can they be re-spun and submitted elsewhere? Would they make a good blog?

18. Keity

Keity
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nope, I don't think SEO will be changed in the future. But I think strategy may changes. Net methods will explore to make SEO more legitimate.

19. Keity

Keity
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah competition of course. Because there is a proverb "Fittest are survive"

20. moneyman

moneyman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is true that making money online is hard and in my opinion and experience it has never been easy. It requires a plenty of commitment and time. Although it is an awesome hobby since you can make money at the same time.