Interested in Investing in a good business

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Douglas M Brant, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Douglas M Brant

Douglas M Brant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    Good day to you… Please, I am looking for good business (start up or already existing), to invest in as silent investor. I have contacted several organizations and individual but no positive response. Please do you have or know someone that need investor for their business? Kindly reach me on: dm054199@gmail.com let’s discuss more please. Because i will soon go on retirement and i want to have something to fetch me money after my retirement .Thanks, and be blessed.

• Like Like x 1
  2. likeshigh

likeshigh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What kind of works are you thinking of starting? can you give some idea?

3. gyaanmart

gyaanmart
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mr. Brant, it's great to know about you thoughtful decision of making investment post retirement. Hardly, a few gather up the courage to do so, especially after retirement when there will be no steady income source every month. But, investing in a business in indeed a great way to make arrangements for a steady income source. And for what you need to get in touch with expert business consultants first of all and not directly with an organization. Let me summarize the reasons first of all.

1. No organization will first of all believe in an unsolicited financial help all of a sudden.
    2. You must have not projected any plan that could also fetch profit for the firm you want to work with.
    3. You probably have reached out to the wrong channels and your efforts are not fetching results.

So, you can always reach out to a seasoned consultant and discuss your plans with him. He can guide you regarding investments and how you must do that. See, business in recent times does not run on set rules. Hence, you can’t always take the easy route for investment. A thorough Market research is always mandatory. But, make sure that you get the expertise or seek expert guidance before you plunge in.