Instant Brand Recognizing Promotional Merchandise

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by Christiana Jones, May 14, 2019.

1. Christiana Jones

Christiana Jones
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Offer your customer some special and engaging gifts. It's help for brand recognizing and improve your productivity. When you offer useful promotional items to your customer, they easily remember and recognize your business. So, always try to choose something unique and classy type of gifts. If your budget is limited then worry not, there are lots of gift items that come under your budget, pens, mugs, keyring, pen-holder, cap, glass, t-shirt. These are some items, you take idea from that.

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Doesn’t work like that. Freebies don’t enhance brand recognition.

3. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now In the era of technology this type of ideas not work in the e-commerce industry. You can do more better things.

4. Brian_Ott

Brian_Ott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Imagine my surprise that your web page is (shocker) a site selling promotional items. Having owned both brick and mortar and online businesses and having tried, tracked, and measured results, I have found that promotional items are not worth the money and time. The juice just isn't worth the squeeze. Additionally, every promotional item company I've ever had contact with relentlessly phones and/or emails me afterward in an attempt to sell me more of their junk.

5. ApexHomeServices

ApexHomeServices
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would disagree in such broad statements like "it doesn't work". There are always situations where one technique works better than others. Small throw away items may not fit your business but for upscale services where out of site out of mind is the norm this can be a winner. I have found in service industry people hire you and immediately forget your name. One year later they have no idea who they used last time. There are many ways to get brand retention like periodic newsletters and the like, give aways can help. We use freezer/furnace magnets for smaller jobs and for major customers we often give away decorative items that are associated back with our name. Believ me it works. You just have to know when to use it and when to not.

6. Brian_Ott

Brian_Ott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'll agree that some service based businesses like HVAC, Plumbers, Pressure Washers, etc, but they are the exception, rather than the rule.