Individual Tax Id's for non resident aliens, working for a US based company

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Polignac93, May 15, 2012.

  1. Polignac93

    uix_expand uix_collapse

    Likes Received:
    Hi there - can anyone tell me if it is possible to get an independent Tax Id for a non-resident Alien, living abroad, but working for a US based company and needs to get paid in dollars withing the US? The reason I ask is because I am an IBO for an MLM company, that does not currently have an open market in this country but the product is so fantastic that people I know over there want to use it and sell it and make money as well doing it. Just wondering if I can somehow do this, the product needs to be shipped to my address and I'll forward it. Anyone have a sound advice or at least a direction to where I can get it?

Share This Page