Increase the awareness for my restaurant

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by linneasandel, Apr 10, 2019.

1. linneasandel

linneasandel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have opened a restaurant so there is no traffic of the visitors so can you help me out that how can I promote my business and can increase the traffic of the people in my restaurant?

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

What type of restaurant?
    Where is it?
    What marketing have you done?

3. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you have a website? If yes, so start SEO and focus on local listings....

And if you have a good budget for marketing, so you can start 360 degree marketing.

4. Daniel Katz

Daniel Katz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As was mentioned above, the first thing you should do when it comes to increasing the exposure of your business is to develop an online presence.

Establish a website - even if it's simple, it'll produce a sense of legitimacy. Think about it, if you were going to spend your money somewhere, and that business didn't even have a website, it would raise some doubts as to their level of professionalism (even if the business has nothing to do with online services).

After you have a website that presents your restaurant's basic info (including location, menu, photos of food options, etc.), you'll definitely want to open a Facebook account. There are 2.3 BILLION Facebook users. Of course, you won't be able to reach all of them. But by being present on Facebook you are making it easier for potential customers to get a 'taste' of what your restaurant is all about. You can include photos of staff, special events, and achievements, and even use targeted ads to draw in customers from around your specific location.

Once you've got a website laid out, and a Facebook account opened, you can expand your online presence to other social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram. Again, the audiences that you can reach through social media are immense. At the very least, you'll have a free way to advertise your business and interact with community members. Learn what is trending and how you can optimize your business plan accordingly.

Don't rush through these steps. It's not enough to just have an account for these social media platforms - you need to be engaging with other members and earn a reputation. Your best bet is to start off with one, get your feet planted, and then move on to the next one.

Moreover, in order to bring more traffic to your website itself, you'll want to scratch up on your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) practices. Strong SEO is what makes certain websites appear higher up on the list when you search for something on Google (or any search engine, for that matter).

Much of the time the big obstacle that stops businesses from reaching their fullest potential is the financial end of the equation. Even if you know what you need (or want) to do in order to improve the business, you might not be able to go about making those improvements due to a lack of money.

• Like Like x 1
  5. abdulkaddir

abdulkaddir
    uix_expand uix_collapse

website or landing pages, social media ads, SEO is enough to drive customers to your restaurant.

• Like Like x 1
  6. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

No it's not. This really is a stupid post.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. overcast

overcast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Find local influencer who can show the images of the food in your place on his instagram or the other social network feed. That would get you more customers.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Scott2019

Scott2019
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can find plenty of advice about organic and paid traffic on forums so I'll offer a slightly different approach. Customers will land on your site, then skip to the next one and so on, we all do it. You should use a sales funnel and a lead magnet (you can do this at no cost to yourself) so that the customer will willingly give you their email address. For a restaurant it could be an ebook on the style of food you do, what goes well with it, the background to it, etc. Now you can send useful information to the customer. This keeps you in their mind and if they find your information useful they will like and trust you. Remarketing in this way is much more powerful than just a site where people leave without giving or receiving a benefit.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First off, I guess a website should be in order because a website gives a better impression of a business even if it is only for local customers. When the website is operational, promote your business in social media. Create several accounts in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make it more effective. You have to remember that a restaurant is a local business so you can try gathering "new friends" who live nearby the vicinity of your restaurant.

10. Choice Checks

Choice Checks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree. Very professional website. Must be HTTPS secured, Must be FAST for google. The faster, the better. Make sure its SEO all the way. Blogs must be done to help with natural traffic. Site must be responsive, for desktop/laptop, cell phone, and ipads. So much will come into play and that by its self is alot of work and investment.

#10 Choice Checks, Jun 16, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2019