Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by jithu1998, Jan 1, 2020.
I am running suresarkarijob.in
Do you just want to get more traffic or do you want to get more visitors looking for jobs?
I am just sharing my thoughts if you have a gov job portal site and additional custom job board then you have to promote it to generate high quality traffic.
1. Blog announcement with updates to your job board
2. Press release for any recent updates to your site
3. Use Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to make your posts about new job board updates viral.
PPC is the best option to bring more relevant traffic to your website.
Increase Website Traffic through the following ways:
1. Come-up with free Google My Business Listing- Google has always been a smart choice. Google is getting smarter and smarter with great results. IF listing states all the information of potential customers needs to make a decision, they might miss out on your website and visit your business directly, which is better than a website visit.
2. Perform On-Page SEO- There are many different methods you can perform on your website to increase their rank among all the search engines and get more and more visitors. This comprises of very good content that your viewers might be searching for and write a brief Meta explanation on your page.
I think the best way to increase traffic to your site is by using an integrated approach that includes SEO, email marketing and social media marketing. Doing one with the others seems to be a waste of time to me.
You use your blog to create amazing content and on your sidebar you would put a capture form for your email list. This helps you to begin to build a list you can market to and also share new articles with.
Next you create a comprehensive social media marketing plan. I’m not talking about just posting everywhere on social media, but actually creating a plan designed to meet your objective of getting new visitors to your site. A good SMM plan includes these 5 steps at a minimum…
Goals & Objectives
Defining Your Ideal Customer
Selecting the Proper Social Media Sites
Developing Valuable Content
Posting & Interacting
Once you put all that together you will start to see results.
PPC, SEO and Social Media Marketing are the best ideas to increase traffic on your website.
Wouldn’t it be simpler just say: do some marketing?
I don't think he needed these replies, he came here for "link building", which didn't workout.
Yes exactly! that's I mean.
Yes maybe! because he did not reply of any answer.
To increase the traffic on a website, you can basically do SEO of your website or can run a PPC campaign.
Content is king-so, please do concentrate on good content creation for your website.
If you want to increase your site traffic then you have to do SEO, Pay per click and social media marketing. this will help you to get increase your site traffic or better to promote your websites in social media and create a campaign on social media.
Use all the methods to boost website traffic. the search trends have been changed since outbreaks of Corona Virus. Even the website traffic shows a little bit steep.
That makes no sense at all
We have a online bus service portal. We are looking how to increase traffic for our website.we working on it to increase the traffic and more people to utilize our bus services.We following all the chances to increase our site ranking. We provide Bus Ticket Booking and Bus Rental Services.So if you people have any suggestions to increase our site's visibility on google please share us!
@dilBus Services - what have you done so far to help your ranking? Have you carried out market research to identify the keywords potential user would use in search to find services like yours?
Looking at your website there isn’t anything useful for google to index. This means no ranking which means no traffic. And even if you do get traffic, the site is so poorly constructed I doubt many will even use your services.
Obviously SEO and Digital Marketing
No point, it's a junk affiliate site. It's pointless doing any marketing.