I want to promote my Instagram account help me!

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by amy22smith, Aug 6, 2019.

1. amy22smith

amy22smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have just stared a new on-line business and want to grow my Instagram followers to boost up my business. Any idea how can I promote my business over the Instagram.

• Like Like x 1
  2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

What is your business?
    Why do you think Instagram will boost your business?

3. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

4. overcast

overcast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You didn't mentioned what is your business? Is your business local brick and mortar shop selling items? Often shops don't benefit much from the instagram but services such as dance instructor, martial arts instructor type service business works better on instagram.

5. Dortmund

Dortmund
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Instagram is obviously a good tool for promoting your business, but there’s a way to make your business more visible. I myself use software and really like the way it makes my business managing easier.

#5 Dortmund, Aug 9, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2019
  6. philip king

philip king
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Let me leave aside your business type first.

Firstly, Instagram is an image-sharing social platform. So you will need to prepare some catchy product ad posts.(If you cannot do any design try some free photo editor like Fotor I used to like which provide people lots of free social media post templates).

Then, connect the post content with hot issues or topic on Ins.

Seems like a little bit abstract, but you have to start to try it and see what's gonna happen.

7. Abdul Rehman

Abdul Rehman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Share your link in social media

8. Sunnygail

Sunnygail
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can always buy ads from famous bloggers or for example use different automation tools. For me the most important criteria while choosing this app is guarantee that my acc will not be banned. So from my perspective the best and safest service is Ingramer . Because this tool has a range requirements for every Instagram account, that helps to prevent you from any problems or even blocking.
    And of course, for me is very important that I can promote my Instagram from my PC. Four example I can send Dms from my PC.

9. cmsminds

cmsminds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If we ignore your business type and talk about general points to promote Instagram account here are some tips for the same...

1. First of all, make sure to have a public profile. So, anybody can see your past posts and send you a follow request.
    2. Complete your profile's each and every aspect so that you have maximum exposure when someone searches on Instagram related to your company/website/services.
    3. Engage with your audience by liking or sharing their post by mentioning them.
    4. User hashtags effectively (Don't use too much of them to spam your post)
    5. Create nice-looking informative images to post so that your followers like to share and engage with it.
    6. Analyze when you should post. Posting time and date have some crucial impact on sharing and liking of the post.
    7. Add call to actions in your posts.
    8. Interact with the leader of your niche to grow your Instagram reach
    9. User Instagram widget on your website/blog or any other place where it's possible to add your Instagram feed or it's possible to add your Instagram profile link.
    If anyone has any other tips to promote, please mention so that we can have a complete list of tips to promote the Instagram channel.

10. Johnnie L M

Johnnie L M
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Promote your posts by paying for instagram.
    Follow the people who follow your followers.
    Att, Johnnie

11. Meganwalton

Meganwalton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would recommend you use Instagram bots. Currently, automated systems are very popular, because with their help you can quickly promote your account. Also, you don't have to do anything manually, and it’s not so expensive. The hardest part is finding a good system to promote your account. Also now the main thing is that the bot you choose works. It's just that Instagram has now made its rules very strict and users who don’t use automated systems may receive block actions on Instagram.

12. alicestyles

alicestyles
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm sure I have the best answer to your question since I am a social media marketer and looked for the best way to promote and Instagram account about a a year ago.Now I know that the best thing to promote an Instagram account is neither buying followers nor likes. It is to automate all its activities to get noticed more and gain real follower and engagement which are not forced by bots.
    By automating activities such as commenting/following/unfollowing/liking/sending DMs, and even posting, you are giving the handle of your Instagram account to a tool to do all of these on your behalf and get users' attention to you account to make them follow you.

13. Maria Jonas

Maria Jonas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Paid marketing on Instagram is the best way to increase profile visits as well as increase likes, follows & generate leads. I would recommend hiring a digital marketing company instead of relying on DIY approach. Please share your views on the same.

14. bookfocal

bookfocal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think a more organic approach is the best way to start. Try to engage with instagram accounts that are similar to yours. Comment on other account's posts and try and engage in a meaningful way. Contributing to conversation allows you to position yourself in front of other accounts' followings. It also allows you to create real organic followers rather than a bunch of paid garbage followers that are never really going to use your business.