I want to develop an App for my Restaurant.

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by Hamza Iqbal, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Hamza Iqbal

Hamza Iqbal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Guys,
    I want to make my restaurant services online, like food panda. So what steps should I follow for making an app?

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Just use the guys who built the taxi app for your friend.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hamza Iqbal

Hamza Iqbal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't have too much budget, that's why looking for reasonable companies or software houses.

4. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Where is this restaurant? Why not just use one of the many existing apps?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hamza Iqbal

Hamza Iqbal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My restaurant is in Florida by the name of "Alianto Crispo".
    Can you suggest to me some existing apps that I can use for my restaurant?

6. Charles ken

Charles ken
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Hamza,
    Can you explain in detail about your requirements?

There are two possible ways to have an app for your restaurant,

1. Listing your app on existing food delivery platforms or,
    2. Developing your hotel application.

1. Listing:
    Listing is not a huge deal just go to the vendor's website, perse UberEats, and just add your hotel by following their steps. It's simple as that. Do not forget to add HD pics about your food and focus on providing good foods so that it will increase your online reputation.

2. Developing your own hotel application:

• The process involved in the development

Restaurant and café mobile app development should always begin with business knowledge. Because there is so much competition in this field, an Internet marketer must first research the market, rivals, target audience, expectations, and wants.

Following that, a clear technical task must be defined and a prototype of the future application must be created. The next step is to create a restaurant app design solution; the app interface should be created in the institution's corporate style. Then there's the coding, which converts the concept and sketches into a functional mobile app. Furthermore, the program is continually tested to verify that it is working properly.

• How to select an app development company?

1. portfolio of a business

2. The company should hire professionals such as:

Designers of user interfaces and user experiences (UI/UX) for mobile devices (iOS and Android), as well as backend developers
      Engineers in Quality Assurance​

3. experience (how long have they been in the app store?)

4. willingness to provide straightforward answers to your questions

5. illustrations of design work, After all, the restaurant app should not only function properly but also be visually appealing.

• Cost to develop a hotel booking app

The cost of developing a restaurant app is not consistent. It all relies on your needs, the app's features, and your technological capabilities. On average, it costs around $ 10,000 to develop a restaurant mobile application with the bare minimum of capabilities. A service of typical complexity would cost between $30,000 and $70,000. And if it's a complicated application, fees can skyrocket. For example, if you want to add augmented reality to your service, you'll have to pay.

There are also on-demand app development industries, In which there are clone products of successful applications like Uber, Food Panda, etc... With these ready-made applications, you can save a lot of money, but keep an eye on standing unique in the market with your brand promotions. These Clone apps would cost you somewhere from 3000 - 6000 USD.

7. BlackBook

BlackBook
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi There,

You could try something like mobiroller, there are others which allow you to drag and drop to build apps, I'm pretty sure they have modules specific to restaurants and bookings.

seems the most cost effective way