I should do it alone or with the group

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by jason1323, Nov 28, 2017.

1. jason1323

jason1323
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello everyone, i am a freelance businessman. I am quite young ~~, but I find that my business experience is not small. I am planning to open a perfume shop (I have been planning for 6 months), and yesterday two of my friends said I wanted to contribute to the business. I'm quite confused about this !!! I never thought I would do it to someone !!! Can you share the experience for me?

#1 jason1323, Nov 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2017
  2. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Having a partner in a business adds a lot of complexity. How are decisions made? How are profits divided? Those are just for starters. You first need to make very sure that there is a very good reason to add a partner. In many cases, the partner brings in capital (money) that the business critically needs. In other cases, a partner has a complementary skill that the other owner lacks. If there is not a very good reason to add a partners, JUST DON'T DO IT! Only you can decide whether it makes sense in your case.

3. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey! It's good to know that you are starting young and thinking about your future in business. My friendly reminder to you is to think why you'd need a partnership for this business. Like what was already mentioned, having a business partner changes how things would turn out, you're not the only one who'd decide. Are these partnerships beneficial to your business? What can they contribute? Is it worth it or can you just do it yourself? Those are some of the things you have to consider, but if you can run everything without needing a partnership, don't accept the partnership.

• Like Like x 1