I need 100K Facebook Likes

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Rakhi Kaur, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Rakhi Kaur

Rakhi Kaur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want 100K Likes on my Facebook Page. How can I achieve this small target? Please, someone, tell me the tips and tricks to achieve this goal and how much time it will take?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

100k likes is not a small target, and it going to take a lot of work to get there. The first thing you have to do is give visitors something to follow, posting about 6 times a day. And not just anything - your posts have to be interesting and informative for the audience you want to reach. You'll also want to include an image, because posts with an image get more likes, comments, etc. Once you have a number of posts, you'll do what's called "boosting" each post. If you don't, Facebook will remind you. Believe me, they do it to me all the time. However, it's better if you do it yourself, rather than waiting for Facebook to remind you. After a couple of weeks, start "boosting" your Facebook page.
    Before I forget, make sure you are boosting your page to the right people. You will do this when you choose the audience for your boosted posts(and page).

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oliver Mike

Oliver Mike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

100K likes to get a FB page isn't so easy. You should spend more hours if you want to achieve this target. How much time do you have in your hands? You should good audience in order to get FB likes. Also regular content posting, updating, reply other people comments will help you to get more likes on our FB page. All the best.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Infoexposure

Infoexposure
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Tweaking Facebook like is never the best option but posting relevant articles that are beneficial to your community could do the magic. Like Oliver Mike said getting 100k like is not so easy but really spending quality time responding to queries from your fan would also work

5. Elegant_Designs

Elegant_Designs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It will depend on your niche of the Facebook page, if is a page about humour and you can post funny content constantly; usually such content will be easily shared by almost everyone. If is business, it will usually take a much longer time and require you to really spend on ads. Of course, there is a shortcut which I have seen people actually do it so is really depended on your niche and how far you want to go with it.

6. paullinus

paullinus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is not easy. You need to work hard. Post few good content everyday on that interest readers. Don't spam it.

7. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

100K Facebook Likes looks really hard to get. Getting 100K Facebook Likes depends on your provide & relations with your mates but even 100K Facebook Likes looks really hard.

You can go with paid links. It will help you to achieve this target.

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No, you can't. Paid links will not help, and may actually hurt. On the other hand, Facebook ads, or "boosting" a post as I described in a previous post, can get more likes, but the ads or boosted posts need to be targeted, so the likes will come from people that actually do like what they see/read. Getting a large number of likes just to make your page look popular serves no useful purpose.

9. akiinn

akiinn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When creating your FB-ad, you can aim for likes, but keep in mind that this will include an audience that simply likes everything. Doesn't mean you'll indeed have more interaction on your FB-page. Generally speaking, great (viral!) content would be the better option....

10. Chris Knight

Chris Knight
    uix_expand uix_collapse

gaming facebook likes is silly....."dont buy likes"...build them naturally, otherwise any future paid marketing money is wasted..as your followers are fake.

11. Aron Smith

Aron Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We all know Facebook is one of the best social media platform across the world and everybody is connected to each other via Facebook mostly… Facebook allows us to create Facebook fan pages regarding things we love. People like our pages and stay tuned with pages to get daily updates about the things that we share on Facebook pages.

Somehow, everyone is so curious of getting more and more likes for their pages on Facebook and it is really hard to get as many likes as possible these days. You can do business with Facebook pages nowadays and it is considered that the more Facebook fanpage likes you have, the faster your business will grow. Ummm… I know, that right.
    Let’s cut it to the tail, I wrote the article headline that how do we get free Facebook likes more than 100k

AddMeFast
    Step by Step Guide to Use AddMeFast for getting Free 100k Facebook Page Likes
    Step 1 : Registering for a Free Account
    Step 2 : Earning Free Points
    Step 3 : Adding your Facebook Page
    Before and After Using AddMeFast
    Sounds pretty amazing I know. So, if you have also created your fanpage and looking to increase your fanpage likers and you have tried all the things to increase your Facebook page likes such as sending invite request to all your friends so they can like the page, commenting your page link in comments on celebrity pages, posting your page in groups and so on… But none of them helped
    AddMeFast

12. Richar lee

Richar lee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Work Very hard but its possible

13. onlinesocialweb

onlinesocialweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey there,
    We can help you out to grow 100K Likes within 3-5 months :)
    Please send a message so we can discuss.

14. Madaboutdm1719

Madaboutdm1719
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Getting a 100K Facebook Likes is pretty difficult to start with. But anyways if depends upon your Target Audience and Geography. You can target the Tier 3 Countries for a pretty decent bid. Approx 0.01$ a Page Like. But, are you planning for a brand awareness or a Conversion Based Page Likes?

15. Julia Ann

Julia Ann
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think This request can be done only on Marketplace as there are many service providers for such a request.

16. DrugRehabSEO

DrugRehabSEO
    uix_expand uix_collapse

firstly, why do you need 100k Facebook likes on your page? Facebook releases an algorithm change in July of 2018. They publically stated that they were not going to serve as many posts from the business pages. The posts they will serve more of would be from groups and personal pages. I would strongly suggest not buying any likes for Facebook. You will get a ton of overseas useless likes.

17. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To achieve this small target you will have to give your 100% on Facebook. If you have required fast result then create viral content and Run Facebook Ads then invite people to like your page. Facebook contests are the easiest way to get people excited about your brand, your products, and draw new users in to like your Facebook Page. Add social media icons to your emails and some of the most viral videos have been Facebook Live videos helps to increase likes.