I like travelling

Discussion in 'Hobbies & Interests' started by Indesh Aryan, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Indesh Aryan

Indesh Aryan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I never miss a chance to travel. But, I didn't get any chance to travel in remote area of my country or any international trip. I just got opportunity to visit with in neighboring states Like Rajsthan, Punjab, Utranchal, Jammu, Uttar Pradesh and Delhi, as well as once I have been in Madhya Pradesh.

2. Orin Khan

Orin Khan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please make some videos of your travel using Gimbal, you can make online videos using youtube. Surely people will love to see places of India like Rajsthan, Punjab, Utranchal, Jammu, Uttar Pradesh etc.

I have been in Chennai before. Good place.

3. Dilan123

Dilan123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do not like traveling. I do not like the process of moving. It's very difficult for me to move. This is the reason that I do not like traveling. But next month I will have a long flight. I'm really looking forward to this trip. Although this is strange. I'm waiting for this trip because I'm going to a girl I really want to see. I met this girl in a chat with women. I did not take it seriously at first. We just talked about everything. Now I fell in love with her.

4. Onyx

Onyx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow! Dylan! I knew that feeling. You can do it, bro. You will finally see the love of your life.

5. Wiredphase

Wiredphase
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Travelling is fun.
    Specially going to natural places and exploring the nature out there, it's so refreshing.

6. ethanscott

ethanscott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I too like traveling. Its super fun and exciting. It is refreshing too. It is the best hobby one can have.

7. Carly Swinson

Carly Swinson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just bought my first drone to capture great moments while i am traveling.

8. Kate11

Kate11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The reason behind that travelling is a great, there are so many life lessons to be learned from travelling.
    Since I had visit places in india and south korea one of my favourites are:-

1) First and most important you will meet lot of new and unforgettable persons:-
    You can make friends anywhere only you need to be first to smile.
    Even when I was travelling foreign first time there was lot questions in my mind like will I be able to enjoy alone??
    And yeah in reality at every different places I met lot of new people.
    In a week trip I was able to make friends from about 20 different countries and even after long time I am able to remember all of them.

2)You will get to know about new things:-
    Since beginning from menu of a restaurant where you don't know what the items are, and then getting into bus...where you only know that bus is going to a familiar place. It is all about to get yourself into situation and turning them into amazing experience.

3)Some times you will learn to forget the plan:-
    As we all know planning is prior thing which we all do in beginning. Even at my first trip I made a rigid plan.I decided to visit some of good places in korea but after reaching guest house and meeting new people my next day plan was totally differentbecause of unexpected parties and all..
    So be aware you don't need to be slave of schedule do whatever you want.

4)You learn to talk to people :-
    Well for me,who was kinda introvert person it was really awesome experience.
    You will feel language is not a barrier at all..of course hilarious grammatical mistake are done ..laughs are shared and you will love all this.
    It is golden opportunity to fall in love with people.

5)You learn other language and start to understand different culture:-
    When you visits many places and even when you don't make huge effort to learn language of that country,by seeing menus and after meeting peoples of that country you will get to know some parts of local language.
    (Even in my case after making friends from different country or different states of my own country at least I got to know how to wish and how to say hi,and bye in their language)
    And of course there is nothing to get like living amongst people of other cultures to make you understand why people do what they do.
    Each religion have some history from where they have come.
    Each culture has its treasures and importance. Dig them up and enjoy them.

And surely you will develop confidence too..after all you had Knowledge of culture, language and learned lot of new things.

And now coming to second question I think as we live our lives, we keep going on with flow. Any problems we have, we are in them. When you travel, you get outside of them and can solve them.
    We always seem to have solutions for other people’s problems but struggle with our own. That is because we are in our problems and it is difficult to find solutions to something you are inside of.

And at last of course as above said by zhang jian that you will get to know better after travelling ;)

9. Cia Kas

Cia Kas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just love traveling too. I like to see other cultures and meet different people. However, I couldn't spend all my time only on travels. I like to have HOME, and travels are just for the experience and seeing new things. Also, as I live in a country where summers are unpredictable, travels help to get this safety feeling that when you want sun - you will get it :D

All my latest journeys were dedicated to holidays and relaxation. Now we are planning a trip to Zakopane, so it will be much more active :)

10. Jen MCDade

Jen MCDade
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Traveling is something which provides a kind of peace to me. Keep on traveling man. someday You will reach all your destinations

11. Stacy Babb

Stacy Babb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow, traveling is so much fun. You get to know about various things, you not only explore new places but also explore yourself.

12. Devian

Devian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

People may travel to learn something specific: a new language, a new cuisine, aspects of a different culture, or a deeper appreciation of faith or spirituality. As a bonus, they’ll take away more than their specific goal. They’ll discover totally different ways of doing things. They’ll also gain awareness of new customs, cultures, people and places.

13. Fugueman

Fugueman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

[QUOTE = "Orin Khan, post: 315186, miembro: 59725"] Por favor, haga algunos videos de su viaje usando Gimbal, puede hacer videos en línea usando youtube. Seguramente a la gente le encantará ver lugares de la India como Rajsthan, Punjab, Utranchal, Jammu, Uttar Pradesh, etc.

He estado en Chennai antes. Buen lugar. [/ CITA]

Hola, me gustaría usar la aplicación Gimbal pero no se usa, podríamos dar algunos detalles al respecto.

14. matt12

matt12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You guys should travel to Vietnam - an Southeast Asia country

Vietnam has a ton of breath-taking scenes and crystal clear beach

Vietnamese people are friendly too.

15. camW00dS

camW00dS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd love to spend like a half of my lifetime travelling all around the world

16. Josh Garner

Josh Garner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have never been to these places.. i can only imagine how cool these places are..

17. Above 5

Above 5
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's great to hear. Explore more unique and feel like unstressed.

18. tonyburgos

tonyburgos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like to travel a lot. I have been to more than 8 countries and I think that knowing new places is a unique experience.

19. SameekshaKapoor

SameekshaKapoor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like travelling too.

20. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like travelling when it's about exploring a new place or nature.