I learned about growing my business from day one

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Sarah Hill, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Sarah Hill

Sarah Hill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When I started my entrepreneur/small business journey, I came across this amazing lesson from Don Miller of Story Brand.

He says that to succeed in business, you have to remember that you are not the hero of your story, your customer/client is.

This seems like a simple enough statement, but how he describes this further in regards to where YOU as the business owner comes into play, is so insightful.

The metaphor he uses is "Your customer is Luke Skywalker, and You are Yoda"; you are guiding your hero through the journey through your brand and business.

I was so moved and inspired by this concept, and how far it has brought my own business in the last three years that I started it, I had to create a video detailing the 7-steps to telling a good story for your business. Consider checking it out.

Thank you all and have a great day.

2. Austin Sparrow

Austin Sparrow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is an interesting point. I think success is a combo consisting of you and clients.

3. VITS USA

VITS USA
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It’s good, but before start the business your goal should be clear and you should know what you have to achieve. There is no definition of success it just depend on your goal.