I am unable to rank my website on search engines.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Himanshu Kashyap, Jan 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Himanshu Kashyap

Himanshu Kashyap
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My website is www.webaloons.com and I am doing its SEO for around 5 months. Can anyone please review my website and tell me hat what is wrong with my website because I am unable to generate traffic for my website and still it is not ranking on Google and other big search engines and now I am unable to see any progress in my ranking ad backlinks and I've been continuously working on my backlinks but now they are not increasing and my Global ranking is also poor on Alexa and other tools.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your company actually sells SEO services. Admitting you don't know how to properly do SEO is probably not a good idea. In fact, the services you are offering, including blog comments and forum activities, are old, outdated techniques that professionals don't use anymore. Even on your own website, you placed keywords on your pages that are obviously there for SEO purposes. The price list under "Best SEO Services" is for website design, your Social Media Marketing page is blank, and so is your portfolio. I also noticed several grammar errors in your content. Learn how to do SEO properly, fix your website, then worry about marketing.

3. Himanshu Kashyap

Himanshu Kashyap
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So can you please suggest some SEO techniques that could help in ranking my business on Google because everywhere I just find techniques to generate more traffic on blogs and website but I need more leads and that could only happen when I would be able to rank my website for my targetted keywords.

#3 Himanshu Kashyap, Jan 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2017
  4. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I reviewed your site and found keyword stuffing of every page of your site. As Joseph.Shivell said, most of the old SEO technique outdated and not in use. Keyword stuffing is one of them. I would suggest you try to use unique words in your web page content instead of same keywords every time. This is the reason, your site is gaining traffic. First of all, fix all your website errors.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As I said in my previous post, you are running a web design company that offers SEO services. You should already know this stuff! How did you become, according to your website, "a top seo company in India", when you don't know how to rank your own website? How can you claim to offer "advanced and 100 percent effective SEO solutions", when you don't even know what they are? You claim to be "an experienced and well-established web designing company", and yet, you made obvious errors in designing your own website.
    Why would we help someone who makes all the above claims, when he, and/or the people working for him, clearly have no idea what they are doing? If we do help you to get your website ranked, we will be helping you reach unsuspecting visitors who are unaware that the company they are hiring cannot give them the level of service the company claims, and they are most likely wasting their money.

6. Himanshu Kashyap

Himanshu Kashyap
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is not like that I don't know anything about SEO but as you said that the techniques I am using are outdated that is why I asked for your help. And do you really know what techniques I am using to rank my website? So, you have no right to tell me what I should do or not I just asked that do you know any techniques that could help me. I do have other websites which are ranking on Google. It is just this website where I am finding trouble. So if you don't wanna help then at least don't tell me what I am capable of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.